• filter:

Lowe's: 40% Off Select Appliances & 50% Off Clearance Appliances

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowe's is offering Up to 40% Off Select Appliances with free next-day local delivery. 

*No coupon needed, prices are as marked on product page*

Notable Items:

Also, Up to 50% Off Appliance Clearance. Prices as marked in cart, while supplies last, cannot be combined w/ other promotion(s).

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Perfect timing for me. I always compare against designerappliances.com as well, they have free shipping + no tax for me

rated:
It is what I am finding!

rated:
"Lowe's is offering Up to 40% Off Select Appliances with free next-day local delivery. 

*No coupon needed, prices are as marked on product page* "

The above doesn't mean you can't use a 10% off coupon and save another $30 or more

rated:
JCPenney price matches + 5%!!

rated:
Stay away from amsung refrigs.

rated:
espy33 said:   Stay away from amsung refrigs.
  Why?

rated:
tommyy22 said:   
  Why?

Obviously, it screws with your ability to type clearly.  I'm going to stay away too, if only I could tell what I'm supposed to stay away from.

rated:
Why?  We've had a French door Samsung fridge for 10 years with minimal issues.  Had to replace broken ice maker with newer version that wouldn't catch when opening freezer.  Other than that been working fine.

Of course our original Amana (relegated to the beer fridge in the garage) has been plugging away for 22 years and still keeping the drinks nice and cold and the extra meats frozen.  So we'll see if the Samsung holds up that long...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017