• filter:

Get a $150 Lowe's Gift Card for only $135 - Email delivery by PayPal Digital Gifts at ebay.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks op.

rated:
thanks, missed out on the last one.

rated:
anyone know if you can use these in store or is this online use only?

rated:
kenny1773 said:   anyone know if you can use these in store or is this online use only?
  You can use them in store.

rated:
these are gift cert, they can be use both instore and online.  combine with current coupon to get great discount.  

rated:
thanks OP! I missed out on the last few deals. BTW the 20 off 100 coupons are back out!

rated:
How long does it take to get these in your email.

rated:
I wonder why Home Depot never runs these types of GC deals.

rated:
FatButtastic said:   How long does it take to get these in your email.
  In my case less than 10 minutes

rated:
FatButtastic said:   How long does it take to get these in your email.

In my case I never get the GC in my eBay e-mail account (no idea why). However, I always ask them through e-bay (contact the seller) and they respond quickly with the GC number and pin. I've bought a lot of these and they always work like a charm.

My only issue is with Lowes (and HD for that matter). If you return an item you paid for with a gift card they give you store credit. You cannot use store credit on-line and since I prefer to do my shopping on-line it sucks.

rated:
aacdable said:   
My only issue is with Lowes (and HD for that matter). If you return an item you paid for with a gift card they give you store credit. You cannot use store credit on-line and since I prefer to do my shopping on-line it sucks. 

And you also get a mark against you towards a possible 90 day blacklisting for returning too much on gift card (or no receipt for that matter).

rated:
This item is out of stock

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017