• filter:

Two Days Only! FW Exclusive - 45% off Any Item In Stock + Free Shipping at Dell Refurbished

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Save an extra 45% off any item in stock at Dell Refurbished with our FatWallet Exclusive coupon!  You'll find laptops from $126 after coupon, desktops from $71 AC, servers from $517 AC, and monitors from $44 AC.  Ground shipping is free. 
Coupon FATWALLET4U 

Clearance and 7010 models are excluded.
Exp 6/8

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got a PC and monitor $180 w/ tax. Mostly for surfing. Roll of the dice, I suppose.

rated:
desktops from $71 AC
can you please provide more details on this one? I am trying to find it for $71, but not able to do so.
thanks in advance.

rated:
coolmind said:   desktops from $71 AC
can you please provide more details on this one? I am trying to find it for $71, but not able to do so.
thanks in advance.

Don't think I saw any an hour ago. Currently I see $149 as the lowest ($82 AC).

rated:
thanks in advance.

Hi coolmind - Dell Refurbished inventory fluctuates and they have been known to add fresh inventory during sales like this. I would check back, tonight or tomorrow morning to see if they've added anything new at that pricepoint. We saw some earlier, but they must have sold out.

rated:
bogalusa said:   
thanks in advance.

that 149 is also in clearance, not eligible for coupon code. 
but even if it's 149 which comes down to 82, please provide link. 

rated:
dont see any good deals on laptops. most ones just with windows 7 and over 3 years old. very slow HDD. battery i guess dead too.

rated:
coolmind said:   
bogalusa said:   
thanks in advance.

that 149 is also in clearance, not eligible for coupon code. 
but even if it's 149 which comes down to 82, please provide link. 

Missed the clearance business. My bad.

rated:
Oceanone said:   dont see any good deals on laptops. most ones just with windows 7 and over 3 years old. very slow HDD. battery i guess dead too.

yep, i bought one from them a while back, the battery didn't last buy 30-45 mins.  these are old lease return laptop. they are very old.   they don't worth the price at all.  

rated:
50% off Dell OptiPlex 3010 Desktops plus free ground ship. - Coupon: SHOP3010NOW 

here 

rated:
austin5849 said:   
Oceanone said:   dont see any good deals on laptops. most ones just with windows 7 and over 3 years old. very slow HDD. battery i guess dead too.

yep, i bought one from them a while back, the battery didn't last buy 30-45 mins.  these are old lease return laptop. they are very old.   they don't worth the price at all.  

Probably the obsolete junk my company returns.  We lease computers for 3 years & then return them.  After 2-3 years of daily use, the battery on a laptop is pretty much dead & probably costs more to replace than the laptop is worth as it's end-of-life.  Toward the end of the 3rd year many of these computers are barely functioning...

rated:
All of these refurbish deal sucks. The laptop the battery is shot u might as well need to plug it into the wall all the times. And if u get the laptop with non replaceable battery.. have fun looking for an outlet at all time and its not even cheap...

rated:
I reached out to our contact at Dell Refurbished about the battery issue.  The batteries are tested, and minimal battery life is 1.5 hours (many models exceed that).  If you have received a battery that was DOA or didn't hold a charge for at least 1.5 hours, you should call their customer service line so they can make it right.

You can see the information about the battery life on each product page under the What's In The Box tab.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017