BJ's Warehouse Club Membership: discounted fee/extended time for new/renewing members

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BJ's Warehouse Club is offering NEW or RENEWING MEMBERS the following:
4 Great Reasons to Join or Renew*

1. †Get $15 off the $50** Annual Membership Fee (or) $25 off the $100** Rewards Annual Membership Fee †
2. †FREE Additional 1 Month of Membership = 13 months
3. †FREE Second Membership Card for a household member
4. †PLUS, BJís will donate $5 to Spring Hill Community Ambulance Corps

*It doesnít matter when you last renewed, we will add 13 months to your current expiration date. This special offer is not valid online or at any BJís Club location.
** Price before tax, if applicable in their state.†

MAKES A GREAT FATHER'S DAY OR BIRTHDAY GIFT!!!!†

This offer is good through 6/18/17 in any state that BJ's has a warehouse club.†

PLEASE help a local Ambulance Corps raise much needed funds to help their community! Email SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org for further info.†
Thank you!!!†

Member Summary

BJs
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

May not be as cheap as the current Groupon offer I recently saw, but that offer only applies to NEW memberships. This is for new or renewing memberships. AND BJ's makes a donation for every application turned in through this offer!†

†I find it a little ironic that somebody with the user name of Sam's is posting deals about BJ's lol

*It doesnít matter when you last renewed, we will add 13 months to your current expiration date. This special offer is not valid online or at any BJís Club location.

So how exactly does one take advantage of this offer?

LetsGoMets1 said:   †I find it a little ironic that somebody with the user name of Sam's is posting deals about BJ's lol

So how exactly does one take advantage of this offer?

††
Yep, good question.

I just did the Groupon for bjs. it is supposed to be one year membership. They only gave me 11 months.

Crap, just renewed. †For $100, although with the kids moving out and we are not buying as much, I will have to closely monitor the rewards i am getting to see if this is the last year of that tier.†

LetsGoMets1: †Never thought of the sams vs BJ's reference: †good one!!!! LOL†
LGM!!!! Though we could be having a much better season! Do you know if they replaced the Mr. Met that they fired? I haven't heard anything....

realexm &†LetsGoMets1:
To take advantage of the offer, email the ambulance corps rep at SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org. You'll get the flyer describing the offer and an application to complete.

sams1997 said:   LetsGoMets1: †Never thought of the sams vs BJ's reference: †good one!!!! LOL†
LGM!!!! Though we could be having a much better season! Do you know if they replaced the Mr. Met that they fired? I haven't heard anything....

††
This season is a lost cause!†
†There is more than one person who goes in the Mr. Met costume. †The person in reference was reassigned to another job and will not be doing the Mr. Met thing again.†

How to get the offer?

petro089 said:   How to get the offer?
email SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org
she usually responds in the evening

scottvm said:   I just did the Groupon†for bjs. it is supposed to be one year membership. They only gave me 11 months.
††
if you want to add 13 months to that membership, just email SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org for the offer info. They add 13 months to the membership end date. You'll see it on your receipt. If it now says, for example, that your membership ends 5/2018, it'll add it on to the end of that term so you can STILL take advantage of the offer!†

I was asked to let Mr. Ortiz, Mr. Thai, and Lily to send a different email address because she replied and your email systems returned her email as un-deliverable.
Thanks!†

sams1997 said:   I was asked to let Mr. Ortiz, Mr. Thai, and Lily to send a different email address because she replied and your email systems returned her email as un-deliverable.
Thanks!†

† Sounds like ISIS code, being sent through FW... LOL!

"The flowers cannot be sent through Mexico, one must first journey through the far east. The future is uncertain, $5.00 donation and contact me in 13 months! Second 'Card' will be supplied"...

The email address SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org is un-deliverable.

petro089 said:   The email address SWiener@SpringHillEMS.org is un-deliverable.
††
She's gotten about 7 emails in the last 2 days. Can you try again? If that doesn't work, †try SWeiner@SpringHillEMS.org but I'm sure she spells it wIEner. I wonder if their email system was down when you sent the 1st one.
Please try again....TY

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017