• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Craftsman 25' x 5/8" Heavy Duty Hose
$12.99
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-5-8-in-x-25-ft-heavy-duty/p-07169601000P

Water your lawn and garden with the Craftsman 25' x 5/8" Heavy Duty Hose to keep your plants looking lush. Enjoy a steady flow of water wherever you need it with this heavy duty garden hose featuring an abrasion-resistant cover and crush-resistant nickel-plated brass couplings to prevent leaks. This garden hose can be used in all weather types, remaining flexible in temperatures as low as -25°F and withstanding water temperatures up to 165°F. Easily care for your lawn and garden, and ensure your plants stay green all season long.

Member Summary

Craftsman25ft (112.96kB)
    Thanks Xenocrates
    Disclaimer
    Staff Summary
    Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
    Great price and great hose. 

rated:
    Great price. I've had mine for 10 years. Still best hose ever.

rated:
    Is this suitable to be used as a leader hose with water left on all the time (except for winter)?

rated:
    WTF!? I just placed an order for two of these on Sears.com for $12.99 each, used $5 in surprise points, and clicked ORDER for a total of $26. Now I have a confirmation email that shows I was charged $19.99 for each one, with a total of $43! Did the price change in the 30 seconds I took to place the order?

rated:
    Have a screenshot of cart & receipt ?

rated:
    Nope, just the receipt.  I just cancelled the order.

If you click on the link now, the $19.99 price comes up, not $12.99 anymore.

rated:
    it shows $19.99

rated:
    the 50' hose shows for $20. not a bad deal same price as the 25' now.

rated:
    One says Heavy Duty, the other one says All-Rubber, I wonder if there is a difference...On the picture both labels say the same thing

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2017