SanDisk Ultra 32GB Dual Micro USB + USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive $10.36 at Amazon

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pic (75.52kB)
Disclaimer
Amazon has SanDisk Ultra 32GB Dual Micro USB + USB 3.0 OTG Flash Drive (SDDD3-032G-G46) on sale for $10.36 with free shipping using Prime or orders of $25 or more or with an Amazon Prime Membership (free trial HERE ) to avoid shipping and handling fees.

• Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
  • Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts
  • Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
  • High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
  • SanDisk Memory Zone application (available on Google Play) lets you easily manage your photos and videos

Received 4.1/5 stars based on 154 customer reviews on product page.+
Next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $15.85 shipped.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
OOS from that seller. Currently at 14.59 from another seller.

rated:
Price is wrong
$14.59 for 32GB
$10.80 for 16GB

rated:
This is pretty wild looking!
I'm quite ignorant on this and don't know if it's new technology, or just new packaging.
I'm going to have to research into this.

rated:
Also, micro connector gets loose over time. yet another reason to aim cheaper.

rated:
Newbie here, would this work for my older Nikon d3000 camera, meaning can I take pics off this & put on my FB or IG acct without having to use a computer, like I do now?

rated:
It seems now it is out of stock...

rated:
Have any offer code?

rated:
leonamuller said:   Newbie here, would this work for my older Nikon d3000 camera, meaning can I take pics off this & put on my FB or IG acct without having to use a computer, like I do now?
Yes, if your Nikon supports USB host mode. Then you could copy snaps/vids onto this, take it out and then connect to phone (assuming it supports USB host mode too, most newer phones do).
Better yet, you could get an USB OTG adapter like this.
Micro USB Male to USB Female Converter OTG Adapter Cable for Google Nexus 7 - Walmart.com  
Connect it to the phone, and then use the normal USB-microUSB cable to connect to the camera. Your phone should be able to see the camera's contents
A third way would be to get a SD/micro-SD card reader with a micro USB plug (so it can go directly into the phone) or a regular USB one and use the OTG cable above.
HTH.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017