• filter:

Instant Pot 7-in-1 6-qt. Programmable Pressure Cooker + $10 KC - $69.99 or $79.99 at Kohl's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has the Instant Pot 7-in-1 6-qt. Programmable Pressure Cooker on sale for $99.99. Kohl's Charge cardholders will pay only $69.99 after applying 30% Off with coupon code BEACH30 (Exp 6/18) and get free shipping with code JUNESHIP (Exp 6/18). Non-Cardholders will save 20% using coupon SUMMER20 (Exp 6/11) and pay $79.99. They'll also get free shipping since the purchase is over $75. Plus you'll get $10 in Kohl's Cash back.

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
good deal, I recall $68.95 being the lowest according to camel for Amazon 

rated:
Save my money! That is what I am finding.

rated:
worked for me. thanks.

rated:
i use this for everything, im a dude that doesnt cook but i now can with this lol

rated:
I like that you set the timer on it for up to 24 hours ahead, I might grab one for busy days.

rated:
obinso said:   I like that you set the timer on it for up to 24 hours ahead, I might grab one for busy days.
  Be careful leaving raw meats in it for a long time.  Everything in the fridge has bacteria growing on it.  Sitting at room temp, even in a sealed container, is going to let that stuff grow.

rated:
At first I saw "instant pot" in the title & was thinking this was something completely different....

rated:
Thanks OP. Worked for us and got to use my $10 of birthday Kohls Cash as well.

rated:
Be aware this is the "old" (but still fine) generation of Instant Pot. The new one is the "Duo Plus" line:

https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-Multi-Functional-Pressure-Cooker/dp/B01NBKTPTS

rated:
Actually, this is the IP-DUO60 on sale at Kohls.  $70 for the DUO seems like a great price.

rated:
RBiddy said:   Actually, this is the IP-DUO60 on sale at Kohls.  $70 for the DUO seems like a great price.
Ah, I screwed up my naming.  Newest model type is "Duo Plus" (blue LCD screen).  Duo is the older line.

rated:
kstraka said:   
RBiddy said:   Actually, this is the IP-DUO60 on sale at Kohls.  $70 for the DUO seems like a great price.
Ah, I screwed up my naming.  Newest model type is "Duo Plus" (blue LCD screen).  Duo is the older line.

Yes.  Looks like the difference is $20, and some extra presets.  The Lux is the entry model.

rated:
Many people do not like the new V2 version.
The original version is what I have an love it.
Remember, the true cooking time needs to consider pressure ramp up, cook, then pressure release.
So generally still an hour, BUT it's set it, and forget it.
Cooking couldn't be easier.

rated:
I find it

rated:
Thanks.. Got it for $52.29
Order subtotal - $99.99
Estimated sales tax - $8.30
Home10 - (-$10.00)
BBQ30. - (-$29.10)

Actual total = $69.19 - $16.90 = $52.29

Reference - "https://kohls-cashback.tumblr.com/post/163276514220/please-follo...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017