• filter:

Skechers Men's "Relaxed Fit: Skech-Flex - Power Alley" Athletic Shoes $23.99 at bonton.com + FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Skechers Men's "Relaxed Fit: Skech-Flex - Power Alley" Athletic Shoes
$23.99
https://www.bonton.com/sc1/shoes/shoes-mens-athletic/skechers-men-s-relaxed-fit-skech-flex-power-alley-athletic-shoes-1094516.html

Use codes JUNE8ONLINE and BRADFREE to get the discounted price and free shipping

Member Summary

skechers (110.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
how do the sizes run? small or average?

rated:
Average. I have slightly wide feet, and these are ridiculously comfortable. Wide enough to not feel cramped but not too loose, and a nice cushioned sole.

rated:
Nice deal!

rated:
JUNE8ONLINE doesn't seem to work for me. Anybody else have a problem with it?

*EDIT* works on Incognito for some reason...

rated:
use coupon FFJUNE30S17 for 30% off (or 25% for some products )

rated:
thanks man!

rated:
Thanks!!

rated:
none of these promo codes worked for me. The "Bradfree", when entered keeps the site in constant responding mode with no end.
signed, disappointed.

rated:
Codes worked for me.  Ordered two pair, and used ShopRunner for two-day delivery.  Thanks, OP.

rated:
Got a pair. My total was $23.99. JUNE8ONLINE  got me $6 off the price and the BRADFREE  coupon save $10 shipping. I also tried the FFJUNE30S17 but they said it had expired.
Thanks OP!

rated:
thanks OP. good deal. june8... expired, JUNLPSTRS17 works after going incognito (thanks davidthefwer), which requires sign in to shoprunner, which doesn't work cause <$25. haha. bradfee still works

rated:
This Kenneth Cole slip on black dress shoe is $21.59 with the codes above.

Unlisted by Kenneth Cole "Stun-Ning View" Slip On

rated:
They just cancelled my order. WTF?

rated:
Got one , thanks.

rated:
MasterDebator said:   Skechers Men's "Relaxed Fit: Skech-Flex - Power Alley" Athletic Shoes
$23.99
https://www.bonton.com/sc1/shoes/shoes-mens-athletic/skechers-men-s-relaxed-fit-skech-flex-power-alley-athletic-shoes-1094516.html 

Use codes JUNE8ONLINE and BRADFREE to get the discounted price and free shipping

Size 13 sold out now

rated:
MasterDebator said:   Skechers Men's "Relaxed Fit: Skech-Flex - Power Alley" Athletic Shoes
$23.99

Size 13 sold out now

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017