• filter:

Disney's Frozen Olaf Snow Cone Maker - $4.61 or $5.27 at Kohl's

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohls ' has the Disney's Frozen Olaf Snow Cone Maker on sale for $6.59. Kohl's Charge cardholders will pay only $4.61 after applying 30% Off with coupon code BEACH30  (Exp 6/18) and get free shipping with code JUNESHIP  (Exp 6/18). Non-Cardholders will save 20% using coupon SUMMER20  (Exp 6/11) and pay $5.27. Shipping adds $8.95 for non-cardholders or it's free for orders over $75.

Includes:

• Snow cone maker
  • Molded cup
  • 2 bowls
  • Flavor bottle
  • Spoon
  • Strawberry sugar-free flavor packet
  • Blue raspberry sugar-free flavor packet

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Reminds me of the snoopy one I had as a kid.

rated:
chapmanra2013 said:   They'll also get free shipping since the purchase is over $75.

How is the purchase over $75?  Copy / Paste error, without attribution?

rated:
Wowooo. It's so cute. Since I saw the movir, i have been loving Olaf the snowman...thanks op!

rated:
The syrup uses Splenda for those of you that try to avoid it, I would suggest buying a separate syrup. It acts as a strong laxative for many. At this price point, throwing out the syrup and buying your own separate you would prefer isn't an issue.

rated:
Technologist said:   
chapmanra2013 said:   They'll also get free shipping since the purchase is over $75.

who cares?

rated:
Just FYI... this is a hand crank machine. Very low reviews on this page, but a couple people mentioned how long and how much effort it takes.

I say this is a good price and more power to the kids... make them crank it.

rated:
Technologist said:   

Yes it was a copy and paste error from one of my previous deals I posted. I just updated the info, but I'm sure you figured it out already.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017