• filter:

Samsonite Ziplite 3.0 Hardside Spinner Luggage - from $100.99 + Kohl's Cash @ Kohl's (Also $50 rebate on $200+)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has the Samsonite Ziplite 3.0 Hardside Spinner Luggage on sale starting from $100.99. See details below. Shipping is free plus you'll get $10 in Kohl's Cash  back for every $50 spent.  

Kohl's Charge cardholders will save 30% Off with coupon code BEACH30  (Exp 6/18).
Non-Cardholders will save 15% Off $100 or more using coupon FATWALLET15  (Exp 12/31/17) 

• 28" Luggage - $132.99 + $20 in KC with Kohl's Charge or $161.49 without card + $30 in KC
  • 24" Luggage - $111.99 + $20 in KC with Kohl's Charge or $135.99 without card + $20 in KC
  • 20" Carryon - $100.99 + $20 in KC with Kohl's Charge or $110.49 without card + $20 in KC

Also, follow the instructions on the rebate form to receive a $50 Visa prepaid card by mail with your purchase of Samsonite luggage or accessories of $200 or more after discounts. Offer valid on purchases made June 7 - June 18, 2017.

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I picked up 3 of these last week at eBags for $106 + 6% Ebates, + 3% Ebates CC.
Not sure how they compare to this model at Kohl's but happy with them.
https://www.ebags.com/product/samsonite/omni-pc-hardside-spinner-28/303632?productid=10389053 

rated:
OP, you have the sizes and prices incorrectly matched up - the 28" is the most expensive, the 20" the least pricey
Separately, I am seeing prices of 28" at $132.99, and 24" at $111.99 in my cart - that's $10 more than you have listed (I am not counting Kohl's cash or the rebate)
Am I missing something or have the prices changed?

rated:
aurelius32 said:   OP, you have the sizes and prices incorrectly matched up - the 28" is the most expensive, the 20" the least pricey
Separately, I am seeing prices of 28" at $132.99, and 24" at $111.99 in my cart - that's $10 more than you have listed (I am not counting Kohl's cash or the rebate)
Am I missing something or have the prices changed?

Sorry about that I just caught it right before you commented. I had the 28" and the 20" switched around and I also forgot to include $10 off Father's Day coupon DADSDAY10 in my post. Thanks for catching that!

rated:
I purchased the 28" and 20" about seven months ago and I've used them on two trips so far. Prior to purchasing these I would use my sister's TUMI set and it was AMAZING. This Samsonite set is definitely not on the same level but it is affordable and works great. I have no complaints. It made walking through the airport a breeze and packing efficient.

rated:
I can't apply DADSDAY10 to the luggage, anyone else?

rated:
GreatB said:   I can't apply DADSDAY10 to the luggage, anyone else?
  I bought in-store (different Samsonite model) and it didn't stack.

rated:
chapmanra2013 said:   I purchased the 28" and 20" about seven months ago and I've used them on two trips so far. Prior to purchasing these I would use my sister's TUMI set and it was AMAZING. This Samsonite set is definitely not on the same level but it is affordable and works great. I have no complaints. It made walking through the airport a breeze and packing efficient.
  Yeah, there's simply no reason at all to compare TUMI with Kohl's-exclusive Samsonite...

rated:
Infinite42 said:   
GreatB said:   I can't apply DADSDAY10 to the luggage, anyone else?
  I bought in-store (different Samsonite model) and it didn't stack.

Yeah I just tested it and it also didn't work for me. Sorry I didn't test it out prior to posting, I thought it would work since they have it listed on the items page. I posted this offer because when I purchased it the $50 Visa Prepaid card wasn't offered and it adds to the savings. I'll update the offer

rated:
Also by taking away $10 Off Father's Day coupon DADSDAY10, the Kohl's Cash increased for most

rated:
chapmanra2013 said:   I purchased the 28" and 20" about seven months ago and I've used them on two trips so far. Prior to purchasing these I would use my sister's TUMI set and it was AMAZING. This Samsonite set is definitely not on the same level but it is affordable and works great. I have no complaints. It made walking through the airport a breeze and packing efficient.
Are the wheels sturdy enough for unpaved/cobbled streets and dirt roads?
Is the shell strong enough to withstand mishandling and getting crushed under piles of other luggage?
Do the 28" and 20" meet the current international flight restrictions?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017