• filter:

NURSES! (RN, LPN, CNAs, etc) BOGO Free Entree at Chipolte ON June 14th with Professional ID

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.wftv.com/news/trending-now/chipotle-offers-nurses-fre...   Nurses who show professional identification will receive one free burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos with the purchase of one entree of greater or equal value. Various types of nurses are included in the promotion, including RN, NP, CRNA, CNS, CNM, LVN, CNA and local equivalents, according to Chipotle.The offer, valid for one day only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and is valid in-store only. 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
valid tomorrow

MISTERCHEAP (Jun. 13, 2017 @ 7:23p) |

I over tip just so servers can justify staying at their job and spit in non-tippers' food if they ever brave the same re... (more)

FierceMice (Jun. 13, 2017 @ 10:22p) |

I am sure you do

yesidonoitall (Jun. 13, 2017 @ 10:29p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Neonatal nurse = $130,000 a year. Free burrito?

Nurse anesthesiologist starting wages = $140K. Free burrito?

It's their business.. but their PR firm is scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to rehabilitate Chip's image.

rated:
Due to the likelihood of food poisoning the only people who eat chipotle should have some medical expertise.

rated:
plano88 said:   Due to the likelihood of food poisoning the only people who eat chipotle should have some medical expertise.
  Edgy.

rated:
Is anyone else disappointed that this post has nothing to do with "hot nurses"?
Ripped anyway.

rated:
lexcurat said:   Neonatal nurse = $130,000 a year. Free burrito?

Those are the highest paid.  Most are underpaid.

rated:
vickh said:   
lexcurat said:   Neonatal nurse = $130,000 a year. Free burrito?

Those are the highest paid.  Most are underpaid.

Not really and with the access to overtime nurses can do extremely well.  My aunt went to school for nursing in her 50s, graduated and has been making over 80k with overtime at the start.  Now, that being said, nurses have to deal with a lot of crap so if Chipotle wants to give them a free burrito I'm all for it.  Plus its bogo, so they have to buy something anyway and is Chiptole's business on who they offer it to, they aren't running a charity clearly they think it will bring them more business.

rated:
Anything RN and above does well. LPN's for example are sadly abused.

Point of my post was, that Chip's PR firm is trying to generate warm fuzzies and nurses are their tools.. they'll cynically associate nurses with their brand, cause nurses are good people. They don't get much from a few additional sales, nor is it their intent.

rated:
I think it's to show appreciation for the jobs we do. Not every person can be a Nurse..no matter the level.

rated:
lexcurat said:   Neonatal nurse = $130,000 a year. Free burrito? ( Maybe Only in California )

Nurse anesthesiologist starting wages = $140K. Free burrito? ( Maybe Only in California )

It's their business.. but their PR firm is scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to rehabilitate Chip's image.

Sorry but rest of the country Nurses don't get that much pay  

rated:
I see no reason for a retailer to offer lower prices or a deal to a certain segment.
Boycott all that do
(we locally have police/fire/emt deals, they will give the offer to anyone...)
A sale is a sale..

rated:
RE:
LPN's for example are sadly abused.

If you don't like the job, move on...
I know some will get riled over that thinking their you know what does not stink

rated:
they also just had a security breach, both chipotle and GameStop.

rated:
Let these stores know, since I pay their salary these people pay less than I do.  No
Boycott them

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   I see no reason for a retailer to offer lower prices or a deal to a certain segment.
Boycott all that do
A sale is a sale..

Yeah, let's all boycott those who do. A travesty for some nurse to get a free burrito when he/she buys one. there oughta be a law!!! 

aren't you the guy who doesn't leave a tip for servers? restaurants must do a happy dance when they see you coming through the door. 

rated:
Chip is self serve so why leave a tip?

rated:
lexcurat said:   Chip is self serve so why leave a tip?

he doesn't leave a tip at table service restaurants, has bragged in other posts.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
yesidonoitall said:   I see no reason for a retailer to offer lower prices or a deal to a certain segment.
Boycott all that do
A sale is a sale..

Yeah, let's all boycott those who do. A travesty for some nurse to get a free burrito when he/she buys one. there oughta be a law!!! 

aren't you the guy who doesn't leave a tip for servers? restaurants must do a happy dance when they see you coming through the door. 

Years before I became a real senior, I found if you ask for the discount I got it...
Nothing wrong with that.
And yes all places are happy to see someone coming in..
I fail to see the reasoning behind tipping, that is me...
Actually if you get poor service a deduction from the meal price is due...

rated:
Ohh...

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
lexcurat said:   Chip is self serve so why leave a tip?

he doesn't leave a tip at table service restaurants, has bragged in other posts.

I am afraid that is me...
Always felt and as I did, if i did not like the job for the pay I got, I got another job.

rated:
valid tomorrow

rated:
I over tip just so servers can justify staying at their job and spit in non-tippers' food if they ever brave the same restaurant twice.

rated:
FierceMice said:   I over tip just so servers can justify staying at their job and spit in non-tippers' food if they ever brave the same restaurant twice.

RE:
spit in non-tippers' food if they ever brave the same restaurant twice.

I am sure you do

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017