Bushnell Compact Powerview Binoculars $15.99 Walmart (Free Ship to Store) & Bushnell $15 rebate

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Bushnell
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing a Free StS option. Shipping adds $5.99.

Same here - $5.99 shipping charge, no free ship-to-store.  I'll stop by the two Walmart stores here and see if they have any in stock and if the online price and the in-store price are the same.

If you look under "Other" sellers on the Walmart page, it shows $15.95 w/ free shipping for aSavings. Look here: Resellers

It's also available at most of my local Walmarts for pickup.

Academy Sports has the 8x21 at $11.48 or $13.48, and 10x50 at $16.99, 12x50 at $19.99
Check your local Academy store

whuhoyo said:   Academy Sports has the 8x21 at $11.48 or $13.48, and 10x50 at $16.99, 12x50 at $19.99

good for rebates?

microkelvin said:   
whuhoyo said:   Academy Sports has the 8x21 at $11.48 or $13.48, and 10x50 at $16.99, 12x50 at $19.99

good for rebates?

I don't see why not.  Rebate do not have any specific model, just Powerview.  

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017