• filter:

GE 60W Equivalent Soft White General Purpose LED Bright Stik Light Bulb (3-Pack) $3.99 at homedepot.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

GE 60W Equivalent Soft White General Purpose LED Bright Stik Light Bulb (3-Pack)
$3.99
http://www.homedepot.com/p/GE-60W-Equivalent-Soft-White-General-Purpose-LED-Bright-Stik-Light-Bulb-3-Pack-LED10S3-96/205783754 

Delivering 760 lumens of brightness, it is designed to last over 13 years, perfect for frequently used fixtures to eliminate the hassle of regular bulb changes.

Price good through 6/25/17.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Twenty-Seven hundred K, all the way!

lexcurat (Jun. 12, 2017 @ 1:18p) |

Yes, growing up in Asia, we had CFL tubes.  When came to US, we installed the tubes in the living room, dining room and ... (more)

ach1199 (Jun. 13, 2017 @ 9:58a) |

Note This product isn't currently sold in stores.

OOS online.

Looking dead

thx (Jun. 14, 2017 @ 8:14a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for sharing. Useful in those tight spaces. I cannot wait until the 1600 lumen 100w equivalent LEDs are around $1 each ❤️❤️❤️

rated:
No ship to store???????

rated:
Heads up deal , grabbed 3 for my new home

rated:
not sure on the price today, but they were less than $2 (1.97 or 1.75) at my local HD. Have been this price on clearance for few weeks now.

rated:
760 Ln is not 60 watt/120 volt equivalent. Standard for 60 watt would be 840 Ln. Even GE's curlies put out 850.

Tired of half-baked LED's. And the cheap ones lose a lot of output in only hundreds of hours. Resulting in furthering the low output. 60 is the new 50, in other words.

Yeah incandescents lose a bit on the way too.. but all LED's are worse in my experience, even the top brands.

rated:
GE announced this week that they're exiting the bulb business so these could be the last GE bulbs you ever buy.

rated:
Wow that sucks about GE leaving. Can't say I don't blame them but I really like their bulbs.

rated:
Good for my ceiling fans - 4 light sockets, such a waste - 1 of these works great.  Ship-to-store Free.  While says 'Indoor' am looking forward to trying 1 of these in an outside driveway light - with open louvered vents. Hope will be enough to keep it cool and work.  Using a 5W LED(25W=) in them and have worked Great for almost 5 years.  I Gotta Quit Saving Money.  I'm going Broke.  Thanks for the find.

rated:
itsme13 said:   not sure on the price today, but they were less than $2 (1.97 or 1.75) at my local HD. Have been this price on clearance for few weeks now.
  Yeah - they are fairly nice bulbs, but I paid prices along the lines of this post when I helped clear them out at my local HD within the past two months.  I think the soft white packs I bought were $1.80 each.

rated:
Stubtify said:   Wow that sucks about GE leaving. Can't say I don't blame them but I really like their bulbs.
  What I read said they are selling off the consumer line and keeping the commercial LED line, working their way out of the consumer market.

rated:
Thanks Smokeycatrules, I just ordered 2 sets for store pickup. I'm going to try them in my post lamp.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
Stubtify said:   Wow that sucks about GE leaving. Can't say I don't blame them but I really like their bulbs.
  What I read said they are selling off the consumer line and keeping the commercial LED line, working their way out of the consumer market.

Likely true:  General Electric Wants Out of the Lightbulb Business

rated:
lexcurat said:   760 Ln is not 60 watt/120 volt equivalent. Standard for 60 watt would be 840 Ln. Even GE's curlies put out 850.

Tired of half-baked LED's. And the cheap ones lose a lot of output in only hundreds of hours. Resulting in furthering the low output. 60 is the new 50, in other words.

Yeah incandescents lose a bit on the way too.. but all LED's are worse in my experience, even the top brands.

agreed. any cheap 75 or 100W option? (for higher lumens)

rated:
760 lumens, so more like 50-55 watt. i long for the days that "watt equivalent" dies, and we can judge bulbs by actual output.

2700k, so soft light (similar to incandescent).

rated:
Put the daylight version in my old fridge and freezer. Much brighter and more efficient than 40W appliance bulbs.

rated:
My wife and I don't like anything but daylight lightning. We can't stand the yellowish soft white.

rated:
My wife and I don't like anything but daylight lightning. We can't stand the yellowish soft white.

rated:
You can say that again 😉

rated:
slopezv said:   My wife and I don't like anything but daylight lightning. We can't stand the yellowish soft white.
  Ditto.

rated:
ach1199 said:   
slopezv said:   My wife and I don't like anything but daylight lightning. We can't stand the yellowish soft white.
  Ditto.

Please pardon my dumb question, but what did you do for lighting before daylight bulbs were commonly available?  All fluorescent tubes?

rated:
Twenty-Seven hundred K, all the way!

rated:
vadeltachi said:   
ach1199 said:   
  Ditto.

Please pardon my dumb question, but what did you do for lighting before daylight bulbs were commonly available?  All fluorescent tubes?

Yes, growing up in Asia, we had CFL tubes.  When came to US, we installed the tubes in the living room, dining room and kitchen until the daylight CFL's came in the market. So, Tubes --> CFLs --> LEDs. 

rated:
Note This product isn't currently sold in stores.

OOS online.

Looking dead

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017