• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

ipad (1.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great price! Wish there was a trade in offer for my mini 2

rated:
wish 4G LTE version is also on sale.

rated:
I had one. The iPad mini also includes great apps for entertainment, productivity and creativity.

rated:
This is the best tablet out there for the money, bought last time when it was 299, some folks got it for 225-250 with apple care deal. Now looking for a good case and a screen protector - would appreciate some recommendations

rated:
That one was on sale last week. I haven't check this week's ad.

rated:
Meant to say the iPad mini 4/Verizon and wifi was on sale last week.

rated:
In for one. My mother is still using the original ipad mini and she was talking about upgrading it. This came out right timing.

rated:
If you want to make this a little sweeter use  a couple of $50 gift cards from Rite Aid :

Best Buy Gift Cards

Earn 1,000 Plenti points* Worth $10.00 When you buy $50 of these items

Valid June 11, 2017 - June 17, 2017

WITH CARD*Limit 2 offers per customer.*PLENTI POINTS EARNED AT Rite Aid GENERALLY CREDIT TO ACCOUNT 6AM DAY AFTER ISSUANCE. EXPIRE AFTER 2 YEARS. MUST FULLY ENROLL AND HAVE AT LEAST 200 POINTS. SEE PLENTI.COM/TERMS FOR DETAILS. PLENTI POINTS ARE WORTH AT LEAST $1 IN SAVINGS FOR EVERY 100 POINTS EARNED. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE GOOD ON ITEMS EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE OF THE SAME BRAND, NO MIX & MATCH. BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ITEMS OFFERED AT REGULAR PRICE, APPLICABLE SALES TAX APPLIES.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017