• filter:

Moto G Plus XT1644 4th Gen. 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) $199.99 At B&H Photo

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
B&H Photo has the  Moto G Plus XT1644 4th Gen. 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) for $199.99.  No tax outside of NY and NJ.
The 16GB version is $159.99.
Link to 64 GB version. 
Link to 16 GB version 

Product Highlights

• GSM + CDMA / 4G LTE Capable
  • Compatible with All Major US Carriers
  • North American Variant
  • 4th Generation 2016 Model
  • Rear 16MP Camera + 5MP Front
  • 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 Octa-Core CPU
  • 64GB Storage Capacity + 4GB RAM
  • 5.5" IPS LCD Touchscreen Display
  • microSDXC Memory Card Slot
  • Android Marshmallow 6.0.1

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No NFC...

rated:
acquavallo said:   No NFC...
  Just my ignorance - is this considered pro (safety?) or con usually ?

rated:
garycook said:   
  Just my ignorance - is this considered pro (safety?) or con usually ?

If you primarily care about using Android Pay as a form of payment at retail shops, then it could be deal breaker, since it relies on it. Also there are some automation uses for it with NFC tags.

rated:
I bought this phone and returned it -- twice. The screen brightness and contrast were subpar compared to similar phones in the budget category. Having said this, the build quality, Android implementation, features, and speed were all above average.

rated:
phisher4 said:   I bought this phone and returned it -- twice. The screen brightness and contrast were subpar compared to similar phones in the budget category. Having said this, the build quality, Android implementation, features, and speed were all above average.
  What did you decide on?

rated:
  no worries ...
I will never pay for anything using my phone. 

rated:
This is the older 4th generation phone. . . you can get a better deal almost anywhere.

rated:
puppetluva said:   This is the older 4th generation phone. . . you can get a better deal almost anywhere.
  Please post one of those better deals.

rated:
Today is the last day. Since the Moto G5s is coming out later this year, I'm sure there will be deals on this and G5.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017