Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Screaming for Ice Cream
Disclaimer
ends Thursday

see scan, mix and match ok. mb 4 on one order to pay net of $1.50 ea.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great price but I'd prefer coupons to stack on deal.

If it was $1.50 each with no minimum buy, I'd get one, but not four.

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Great price but I'd prefer coupons to stack on deal.

The Klondikes are worth it at this price, rarely coupons for them. Sometimes SR has a super Q for the Breyer's for 99c with a $10 add purchase during the summer months.

MISTERCHEAP said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Great price but I'd prefer coupons to stack on deal.

The Klondikes are worth it at this price, rarely coupons for them. Sometimes SR has a super Q for the Breyer's for 99c with a $10 add purchase during the summer months.

Still, champ cones are 50 cents after coupon, now that's a deal!

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Great price but I'd prefer coupons to stack on deal.

Still, champ cones are 50 cents after coupon, now that's a deal!

Klondike makes a sugar free variety and doesn't charge extra for them. Many of the novelty products typically don't include their sugar free types on sales and they are pricey.   I really do think Klondikes in general are one of the better hand held novelty ice cream products and they come in many cool flavors too.

Who the heck gave me a red?

PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Still, champ cones are 50 cents after coupon, now that's a deal!

That's an inane comment. Next you will be praising Kias in comparison to BMWs.
Make no mistake, my friend. Klondikes are the BMWs of the ice cream world.

Staples are what you need to eat to survive; and if you can't afford better stuff, you eat what you can to live.
Ice cream is for pure pleasure. If you can't afford it, then don't eat it. Why spend money on cardboard masquerading as a cone?

Ergo the red.

ocean935 said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Still, champ cones are 50 cents after coupon, now that's a deal!

Make no mistake, my friend. Klondikes are the BMWs of the ice cream world.

Staples are what you need to eat to survive; and if you can't afford better stuff, you eat what you can to live.
Ice cream is for pure pleasure. If you can't afford it, then don't eat it. Why spend money on cardboard masquerading as a cone?

Ergo the red.

Thanks a lot, Danny Ocean935.

You are quite welcome. As a reward for your politeness, you may now have some "real" ice cream: Klondike!

ocean935 said:   PutThatCoffeeDOWN said:   Still, champ cones are 50 cents after coupon, now that's a deal!

Well, they both get you from point A to point B, and one of the two is a better use of one's money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017