• filter:

27" HP 27es 1920x1080p IPS LED Monitor for $140 @Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy.com has 27" HP 27es 1920x1080p IPS LED Monitor (T3M86AA#ABA) for $139.99. Shipping is free, or select free store pickup. 
Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-27-ips-led-fhd-monitor-natural-si... 
Specs:
Resolution: 1920x1080
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
Response Time: 7ms
Viewing Angles: 178x178 (IPS Panel)
Inputs:
2x HDMI
1x VGA

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I absolutely love this monitor for some reason. It's extremely thin, I've had zero issues with mine and I even take it to a lot of my events because it's so light and thin. Highly recommend this monitor and I'll probably pick up two more for my office.

I dont use this for gaming or photo editing, just typical business type of work.

rated:
Awesome monitor. Picked up 2 last year during the last sale. Monitor is very thin. It does have an external battery brick though and no VESA mounts but definitely not a deal breaker!

rated:
You can pick up the mount adapter off Amazon if need be.

https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Adapter-Monitors-Patent-Pending/dp/...

rated:
So I picked this up today since Ive been looking to replace the lg ultra wide I got a while ago as I feel too much of my content relies on 16x9, and too many games lack proper ultra wide support. Unfortunately it looks like it will be going back, I wasn't happy with the contrast and black levels. As much as I could view pictures and it "seemed" to be colorful enough (it was properly supporting 8 bit color channels and everything), things like the icons on my task bar and specific scenes in my games just seem duller and high in contrast. And this is comparing it to LG's heavily matte screen. I'm sure this would probably be a good upgrade to anyone with a generic TN panel, but I've seen better. The LG ultrawide can still be had for $200.

rated:
definitely not a gaming monitor... but for regular computer/office tasks, that's a very good deal

rated:
thanks got one , had some BB GC's

rated:
guess this deal is dead now. Will have to track for similar size monitor deal.

What is the best way to connect 2 such monitors to a laptop? This monitor had HDMI & VGA output

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017