• filter:

All-Clad Factory Seconds Sale starts today

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
They seem to have better stock this time around. The web site has been hit or miss this morning so if it doesn't work keep trying. Once you get connected it seems to work OK.

Use passcode ACJVIP17

homeandcooksales.com

Member Summary

all-clad (20.72kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I haven't been able to get in at all on computer or mobile, anyone else having luck?

rated:
Is this a legitimate website? Believe this is where I thought a purchase was made only to be told by their customer service they did not have record of it. I would verify they are authorized to sell All-Clad before purchasing.

rated:
"Minor cosmetic scratches and/or dents."

What can I expect to get?

I have never purchased any things for my kitchen with dents.

rated:
Mikey895 said:   "Minor cosmetic scratches and/or dents."

What can I expect to get?

I have never purchased any things for my kitchen with dents.

Ive gotten many pans from these sales and they come looking new. I found one with a small scuff on the bottom, another with a VERY small ding in the cooking surface that came out after a few scrubbings and another one had a slight discoloration on the cooking surface that also is now gone/not noticeable. Ive mainly got the 5 ply coppercores and they are utterly fantastic. Be careful of some of the prices however. Sur La Table sometimes has deals that rival even the outlet sales if you are buying more than just a pan or two. All-clad also offers BOGO/Gifts at times as well.

rated:
Overpriced at best...PASS

rated:
Many excellent buys !

But they don't have the one I want this time

They have a MADE IN CHINA unit that is close, but if I'm settling for CHINA I'd just as well go with some cheap manufacturer.

THUMBS UP for the opportunity, however.

rated:
I ordered one a couple sales back- had several small pits in the cooking surface, exposing the different layer of metal below. Customer service was not any help until I filed a chargeback with the cc company. Still not much help from All-Clad, but did get money back through CC co.

rated:
How much discount on it?

rated:
Way overpriced.

rated:

• Coupon code "acjvip17" is not valid.

rated:
Scumbag said:   The web site has been hit or miss this morning so if it doesn't work keep trying. Once you get connected it seems to work OK.

SALE EXTENDED

We apologize for your experience Monday with our All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds Sale. Due to popular demand and the word of m0uth from our loyal customers such as yourself simply put our server company could not handle the demand and their systems crashed.

In light of those events, we are extending the sale through Sunday June 18, 2017. With tons of inventory to choose from you can browse at your leisure.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017