PSN Digital Playstation Game Sale including $15 credit after $100 purchase, PS+ sale, and lots of games

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Days of Play Sale: Save on Games, Plus Membership More PlayStation.Blog
Disclaimer
Playstation Blog post 

Longer List including more PS4, PS3, and PSVita sale games 

Platform Title Sale Price Original Price
PS4 BATTLEFIELD 1 $29.99 $59.99
PS4 BATTLEFIELD 1 PREMIUM PASS $44.99 $49.99
PS4 BATTLEFIELD 1 DELUXE EDITION $39.99 $79.99
PS4 BATTLEFIELD 1 ULTIMATE EDITION $77.99 $129.99
PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE $44.39 $59.99
PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE – DIGITAL DELUXE $89.99 $99.99
PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE – LEGACY EDITION $59.99 $79.99
PS4 CALL OF DUTY: INFINITE WARFARE – SEASON PASS $44.99 $49.99
PS4 FINAL FANTASY XV $34.99 $49.99
PS4 FINAL FANTASY XV DIGITAL PREMIUM EDITION $52.49 $74.99
PS4 HORIZON $39.59 $59.99
PS4 HORIZON ZERO DAWN DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION $49.69 $69.99
PS4 MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – DELUXE EDITION $34.99 $69.99
PS4 MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA $29.99 $59.99
PS4 MLB THE SHOW 17 $39.59 $59.99
PS4 NIOH – DIGITAL DELUXE $52.79 $79.99
PS4 NIOH LIVE $39.59 $59.99
PS4 PREY $39.59 $59.99
PS4 THE LAST GUARDIAN $26.39 $39.99
PS4 UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END $19.99 $39.99
PS4 WATCH DOGS 2 $25.19 $59.99
PS4 WATCH DOGS 2 – DELUXE EDITION $31.49 $69.99
PS4 WATCH DOGS 2 – GOLD EDITION $49.99 $99.99
PS4 YAKUZA 0 $47.99 $59.99
PS4 YOOKA-LAYLEE $29.99 $39.99

Save on a full year of Plus membership — with free monthly games, exclusive discounts, online game saves and more. Whether you’re signing up for the first time or joining us for another year, you’ll get $10 off a 12-month subscription at PS Store now.

If you’re already a PS Plus member and your subscription is up for renewal during the promotion window, be sure to turn off “auto-renew” in order to receive the discounted pricing.

To top it all off, from now through June 20, get a $15 credit when you spend $100 or more at PS Store using your PSN Wallet. And here’s a protip: a PS Plus membership counts towards that $100. Look out for your redemption code on or before July 5 via email or console message. Full details here

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great post

Murrow said:   To top it all off, from now through June 20, get a $15 credit when you spend $100 or more at PS Store using your PSN Wallet. And here’s a protip: a PS Plus membership counts towards that $100. Look out for your redemption code on or before July 5 via email or console message. Full details here
 Anyone else having trouble accessing www.playstation.com/credit15 ? It seems to have been down since at least yesterday.

ETA: clicking the link in the attached pic (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/days-of-play/ ) takes me to an error page. But, if I types it in, it just takes me to the terms and conditions in the OP which is a completely different address (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/ ). I thought they were different links/contained different info, but maybe they're meant to take you to the same page.

fivetalents said:   
Murrow said:   To top it all off, from now through June 20, get a $15 credit when you spend $100 or more at PS Store using your PSN Wallet. And here’s a protip: a PS Plus membership counts towards that $100. Look out for your redemption code on or before July 5 via email or console message. Full details here
 Anyone else having trouble accessing www.playstation.com/credit15 ? It seems to have been down since at least yesterday.

ETA: clicking the link in the attached pic (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/days-of-play/ ) takes me to an error page. But, if I types it in, it just takes me to the terms and conditions in the OP which is a completely different address (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/ ). I thought they were different links/contained different info, but maybe they're meant to take you to the same page.

Just checked. For me, your first and last links (www.playstation.com/credit15 and  www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions) both work and go to the same page. The middle link does take me to an error page. 

Murrow said:   
fivetalents said:   

ETA: clicking the link in the attached pic (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/days-of-play/ ) takes me to an error page. But, if I types it in, it just takes me to the terms and conditions in the OP which is a completely different address (https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions/ ). I thought they were different links/contained different info, but maybe they're meant to take you to the same page.

Just checked. For me, your first and last links (www.playstation.com/credit15 and  www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/spend-100-get-15-terms-and-conditions ) both work and go to the same page. The middle link does take me to an error page. 

Now click the middle link, scroll down and click the link like the one pictured in my attachment... that's the one that's never worked for me.

ETA: not that middle link is returning an error, even when I copy and paste. I had to access it through the Days of Play link on the homepage.

How is Mass Effect: Andromeda ?

ctgolfer said:   How is Mass Effect: Andromeda ?
 The reviews seem to be all over the place (I've seen ratings from 50-85%). It seems like people either love it or hate it. Basically, it was released incomplete and does not live up to the quality of prior versions. Subsequent patches have tried to address complaints and bugs, but there are still issues with impossible physics, weird facial movements/eyes, poor lip syncing, bad writing, character development, etc. This is a pretty good review:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f825yKsOsk0

After bioware halfassed mass effect 3 I said I wouldnt buy anything from them again, sounds like i didnt miss out

These deals end at 8AM pacific time tomorrow, June 20.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017