• filter:

300 Plenti points back: wy redeem 1000 Plenti pts + in a single transaction at Rite Aid MUST ACTIVATE

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ex 6/26

must activate, YMMV on all PLENTI ACCOUNTS

www.plenti.com 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
My offer: "Get 250 Plenti points back when you use 800 Plenti point

FYI - I only have 948 points to redeem.

rated:
Nice offer. I got it on both of my Plenti accounts. The only downside (to some at least) is to get your 300 points most likely it will require a call to Plenti customer service, at least it did the last go around when they had this deal a few weeks ago. Who knows? Maybe they finally fixed it. Hope so. Translates to a 30% discount on whatever you buy worth $10 add on the 20% for Gold, you will get half off their regulalr retail prices.

rated:
I didn't get anything this time. Last time I never got the $3 back when I redeemed $10+, and I never bothered to contact them.

rated:
roy7736 said:   I didn't get anything this time. Last time I never got the $3 back when I redeemed $10+, and I never bothered to contact them.
 I didn't either but at some point they posted it.  I didn't call about it, the points just appeared.
I kept looking for them to be added.  Didn't see them.
Today I learned that they were credited with date of the transaction that earned them.
So I scrolled back and found them entered on May 19.
(My balance changes so much that I wouldn't notice 300 added.)

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
roy7736 said:   I didn't get anything this time. Last time I never got the $3 back when I redeemed $10+, and I never bothered to contact them.
 I didn't either but at some point they posted it.  I didn't call about it, the points just appeared.
Today I learned that they were credited with date of the transaction that earned them.

Coolness. Thanks for the HU. I guess I double dipped on both of my Plenti cards. I called in and was given 300 points on each account and prompted by what you said I checked my balance just now and I got ANOTHER 300 points.

I think I will do the offer this time around by buying $10 of Listerine, which will give me not only the 300 pp back but also another 500 pp (as part of the weekly offer) plus there are $1/1 and 0.75/1 man Qs out there and it is something we need anyway so all the better.

rated:
Just back from the store. The Plenti points do not automatically post at time of purchase this time either. I bought the Listerine deal (over $10) on both of my cards and the 300 pp did not post. I called Plenti customer service and they told me the points would not show on the receipt but would take up to 3 weeks to post, so keep my receipts in case they don't post in the next two or three weeks.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   

Thank you! I just went back and looked and found that my 300 points posted on 5/26. I never would have noticed that if you didn't point it out.

rated:
bump FINAL DAY

rated:
I did this offer about two weeks ago. Still have not received the 300 points. Hopefully they will post this week sometime.

rated:
I ran out today for the Big Win 24 case water, 2 for $5 get 100 points, lim 2.

got 4, paid $10 in points, will get back 500 points total. $1.25 a case. I'm good with that.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   $1.25 a case. I'm good with that.I'm good with the water out of the tap.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   I ran out today for the Big Win 24 case water, 2 for $5 get 100 points, lim 2.

got 4, paid $10 in points, will get back 500 points total. $1.25 a case. I'm good with that.

I presume you also picked up your free 8 bottles of Glacier Ice water.  Its in the cooler.  2/$1 earn 100PP wyb 2.  L4, so 8 free bottles.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   $1.25 a case. I'm good with that.
I'm good with the water out of the tap.

The cats prefer bottled (filtered) water to tap water.  I had bottled water in their fountain and tap water in their bowl. 
They never drank from the bowl  I switched to bottled water in the bowl.  Now they drink from the bowl as well as from the fountain.
It all started because cleaning the fountain is a PIA.  Less calcium & iron build up for me to scrub off when I use bottled water.  Had no idea they would taste a difference.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   I ran out today for the Big Win 24 case water, 2 for $5 get 100 points, lim 2.

I presume you also picked up your free 8 bottles of Glacier Ice water.  Its in the cooler.  2/$1 earn 100PP wyb 2.  L4, so 8 free bottles.

Thanks for the deal, Maine. Tonight it's off to RA.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   

no, I'll get those too tomorrow! thx.  we go through a lot of water, so I don't regret getting the  cases too.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   

Is this still good?

ETA: Yes, until 07/01

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017