• filter:

10% Ebay Bucks Jun 14 - Jun 16 With No Minimums, By Invite Only

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

1 (673.80kB)
Disclaimer
Earn 10% in eBay Bucks on all qualifying items.

Check your email, or eBay inbox or homepage to activate offer. 

Offer valid through Jun 16, 2017 11:59 PM PDT 

=======================================================

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

•10% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase


Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on June 16, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a “Qualifying Purchase”). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the email to activate.

*Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories. 

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Insider information? Checked my account, usually get the offer but then I realized today is June 13th. Promo doesn't start until the 14th...hmmm...

rated:
jkrmer said:   Insider information? Checked my account, usually get the offer but then I realized today is June 13th. Promo doesn't start until the 14th...hmmm...
 Yes, it was weird to get an email with the offer a day early when I usually get them a half day late. The pic in the OP is from the email doesn't mention "starting tomorrow." You only see that in the fine print and when you activate the offer (which has a prominent "shop now" button). Yet the offer isn't on my homepage or inbox yet and that's usually where these offers show up for me first. So confusing.

I'll put the dates in the title to clarify.

rated:
 I got the same email earlier too. It starts 6/14 at 5 am pdt. 

 

rated:
Live today.

rated:
YMMV as I got this offer on 1 of 2 accts.

Who’s eligible?Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

  • 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 10% on the value of the items you sell


Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and 11:59PM PT on June 16, 2017 (the "Purchase Earn Period") will earn the promotional offer.

Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and 11:59PM PT June 25, 2017 (the "Selling Earn Period") will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by June 25 to earn eBay Bucks worth 10% of the total sales price—up to $100.

 

rated:
BPH789 said:   
YMMV as I got this offer on 1 of 2 accts.

Who’s eligible?Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

  • 10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 10% on the value of the items you sell


Users who purchase eligible items between 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and 11:59PM PT on June 16, 2017 (the "Purchase Earn Period") will earn the promotional offer.

Users who list and sell eligible items between 5:00AM PT on June 14, 2017, and 11:59PM PT June 25, 2017 (the "Selling Earn Period") will also earn the promotional offer. Must sell items by June 25 to earn eBay Bucks worth 10% of the total sales price—up to $100.


 I never get the combo buy/sell offers with these cash back sales. The only sell offers I've received are separate promotions. I'm not a seller so I'm not bothered, but 'tis strange.

rated:
I just got the offer on My eBay messages right now, quite late
No email at all,
The messages were empty about an hour ago

Maybe others were late as well, check your accounts again to see if your a late invite
Selling becomes almost free with the 10% bucks

rated:
Works for gold coins with max $100 off per transaction.  1/4 oz gold coin is about $36 off or $144 if bought 4 separately or full troy oz.

rated:
BPH789 said:   Works for gold coins with max $100 off per transaction.  1/4 oz gold coin is about $36 off or $144 if bought 4 separately or full troy oz.
  what the. thought they excluded

rated:
jamesfatwallet said:   
BPH789 said:   Works for gold coins with max $100 off per transaction.  1/4 oz gold coin is about $36 off or $144 if bought 4 separately or full troy oz.
  what the. thought they excluded

 It only excludes bullion "within the Coins & Paper category." If you can find a listing in a different department, the promo should work.

rated:
Expires today.

rated:
About the only one of these offers that I didn't receive. Wonder what I did to anger the eBay gods.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017