rated:

Member Summary

hp
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now that is a good computer
An i5 that is rated 7400. (Compared to the i7 deals that were under 5000)

You can do anything with this computer except gaming. And you can install a new video card if you want to do that.

This was in Deal Discussion, but we liked it so much we moved it to Hot Deals, Nice job!!

awkward spec

what's awkward?

forbin4040 said:   Now that is a good computer

You can do anything with this computer except gaming. And you can install a new video card if you want to do that.

I don't see a PSU spec. WIthout a decent PSU, you can't add a mid or high-end gaming card. 
You might be able to replace the PSU, but only if the connectors and cage dimensions are not proprietary.
Something to think about.

From the Q&A section of the BB product page for this PC:

This unit ships with a 300W Power Supply. It is a proprietary unit built specifically for an end-user at the Home level. I would recommend looking into the Omen series if you need 500W+. Follow this: http://store.hp.com/us/en/mdp/desktops/hp-omen-desktops#! 300W Fact Source: http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-envy-desktop---750-514 

only if you want to facebook and youtube, this computer is non-gradable, space for a graphics card and power supply will be impossible to find. i rather wait for a new AMD ryzen build.

price is still a bit high, it will be like 650 after taxes and you can buy a better computer with a graphics card with that price

forbin4040 said:   Now that is a good computer

if we install a decent graphics card on this pc, the price will spike. I recently viewed Dell was offering an i7 with a decent graphics card for $599.99. But no doubt this PC is good for anything except gaming. 

DEAD.  $729 now/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017