Nintendo Switch Bundle - Switch System, Zelda, Mario Kart 8, Pro Controller and Carrying Case $499.99 FS @ Target

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bundle
Disclaimer
https://www.target.com/p/nintendo-174-switch-153-with-gray-joy-con-153-starter-bundle/-/A-52525980? 

Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con Starter Bundle contains:

•Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
•Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
•Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case
•Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
•The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Features: Built-in camera, Built-In Microphone, Lightweight, Motion Sensor, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi Capability
  • Data Storage Capacity: 32GB Hard Drive Capacity
  • Bundled Components: Nintendo Switch
  • Includes: AC Power Adapter, Charging Cradle, Owner's Manual, HDMI cable, Wired Sensor Bar, Rechargeable Battery Pack
  • Output Type: Optical Audio
  • Wired Connectivity: USB
  • Wireless Technology: Wi-Fi
  • Model Compatibility: Nintendo Switch
  • Dimensions: 11.650 inchesH x 13.980 inchesW x 5.390 inchesD
  • Weight: 9.700 pounds
  • Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
  • TCIN: 52525980
  • UPC: 492072930192
  • Store Item Number (DPCI): 207-29-3019
  • Origin: Made in the USA or Imported

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Isn't this the full retail price ?

blueribb said:   Isn't this the full retail price ?
  It is, but it's never in stock anywhere else and I saved 5% with my Red Card. So it's one of those deals where it's a hot deal if you want one and if you don't then it's not. 

nowyouknow said:   
  It is, but it's never in stock anywhere else and I saved 5% with my Red Card. So it's one of those deals where it's a hot deal if you want one and if you don't then it's not. 

I just did the same thing. It came out to $501.11. eBay post and craigslist have it listed for around $400 and Amazon has it for $419.00 from 3rd party sellers. 

IIRC, going by MSRP you're saving a little bit, but the issue is that you can never find these items being sold individually at their suggested retail price. REDcard took $25 off for me (so basically covered my tax). 

Neilium said:   
nowyouknow said:   

I just did the same thing. It came out to $501.11. Everyebay post and craigslist add has it listed for around $400 and Amazon has it for $419.00 from 3rd party sellers. 

I call BS on this.  $400-$419 for the console itself maybe, not this bundle.  The 2 games and controller are $60 each, so that's $180 and then the console is $300, plus whatever the case costs, I guess about $20.  If you can find this entire bundle for $419 then run don't walk, buy 50 of them and resell on fleabay for yuuuge profits.

Tough to get!!

But once you get it, its the bomb!

oos

superfreak78 said:   
Neilium said:   
nowyouknow said:   

I just did the same thing. It came out to $501.11. Everyebay post and craigslist add has it listed for around $400 and Amazon has it for $419.00 from 3rd party sellers. 

I call BS on this.  $400-$419 for the console itself maybe, not this bundle.  The 2 games and controller are $60 each, so that's $180 and then the console is $300, plus whatever the case costs, I guess about $20.  If you can find this entire bundle for $419 then run don't walk, buy 50 of them and resell on fleabay for yuuuge profits.

I am sorry that is what I meant. I was referring to just the console at the $419.00 price. 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017