• filter:

Sun Joe Pressure Joe 2,030 psi 1.76 GPM 14.5 Amp Electric Pressure Washer - $134.80 + FS @ Home Depot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sun Joe Pressure Joe 2,030 psi 1.76 GPM 14.5 Amp Electric Pressure Washer - $134.80 (was $150.61) with free shipping at Home Depot.

4.4/5 stars based on 1,126 customer reviews. 

Next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $148.00.

• Powerful 14.5 amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 psi/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
  • 5 quick-connect spray nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees and soap) are interchangeable to quickly go from high-pressure, 0-degree pencil-point spray to a low-pressure, 40-degree fan spray, or apply detergent to cleaning surface with dedicated soap nozzle
  • TSS (total stop system) trigger automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged
  • Includes 20 ft. high-pressure hose, 35 ft. power cord and garden hose adaptor
  • Carries and stores 2 different types of detergent simultaneously in its two 0.9 L onboard removable detergent tanks
  • Removes tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment and other stubborn gunk and grime

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looks like Amazon matched Home Depot $134.80 but for prime members only

rated:
has been $99 on 1-day Home Depot sales in the past

rated:
MicahMc said:   has been $95 on 1-day Home Depot sales in the past
  Are you sure it was for this model? I've seen the 1700 psi for under $100 a few times but never this one.

rated:
yep - see screenshot

rated:
I wish I had not missed the "Spring black friday" deal at Home Depot, the Ryobi 1600psi $120 pressure washer sold for $80.

So today I went to Lowes and grabbed the 1600psi Greenworks unit on sale for $79.00. Spent over 2 hours with it so far and it is doing a great job cleaning/stripping my deck.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017