• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Test Ride Request | Polaris Slingshot
Disclaimer

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Heck, even without the $20 I wanna test drive one of these!
Oh wow! They are in SoCal!

BTW You must select a model that you want to test drive or you can't push Submit.

FYI...

WHAT TO BRING:
Licensing requirements vary by state, be sure to know yours before you arrive.
Snell or DOT approved helmet
Eye protection
Jacket or long-sleeved shirt
Long pants
Boots
Gloves
On the day of the test ride, riders will go through a short on-site training/safety course provided by the dealership. All riders are required to sign a waiver before participating in their test ride.
Riders who appear to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other substance that impairs their actions will not be allowed to participate in their scheduled test ride.

hmmm Snell or DOT approved helmet= Bike helmet?? (maybe dealer can lend?)

I did the test, it was a lot of fun.
I just showed license and signed a waiver, no dress code, no helmet, no safety course
You probably do want to wear some eye protection though

Your local dealer will likely call you after you submit, they can tell you what they need you to do

murpheeee said:   I did the test, it was a lot of fun.
I just showed license and signed a waiver, no dress code, no helmet, no safety course

Your local dealer will likely call you after you submit, they can tell you what they need you to do

Any feedback from your experience?  Can you go as fast as you wish?  Did you buy one after? 

WorkerAnt said:   
murpheeee said:   I did the test, it was a lot of fun.

Any feedback from your experience?  Can you go as fast as you wish?  Did you buy one after? 

The dealership I went to was pretty chill...didn't even come with me - said take it wherever I want
It was fun, noisy and bumpy. Very low, worried I was gonna beach it at one point on an uneven road.
Still prefer my motorcycle, so not buying one

I like it better than a Can Am though.

Only 5 miles from my house! This will be way cooler than my Kia test drive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017