• filter:

Shop-Vac 12-Gallon 6-Peak HP Shop Vacuum at Lowes - $49

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
A good price on a decent quality vac.  They also don't cheap out on the cord - 18'.

The price is good thru 6/21 At Lowes

Member Summary

Shop Vac (121.90kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I bought one of these when Lowe's had the same deal last year. It's a great shop vac--more powerful than larger (and bulkier) Sears Craftsman wet/dry vacs!
Although the included hose and few attachments are 1-1/4", the port on the vacuum works with a 2-1/2" hose, in case you already have such.
It also uses substantial filter cartridges, including the Ultra-Web Filter, useful for fine dust pickup.

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   I bought one of these when Lowe's had the same deal last year. It's a great shop vac--more powerful than larger (and bulkier) Sears Craftsman wet/dry vacs!
Although the included hose and few attachments are 1-1/4", the port on the vacuum works with a 2-1/2" hose, in case you already have such.
It also uses substantial filter cartridges, including the Ultra-Web Filter, useful for fine dust pickup.

How about noise?  quieter?  Usually quiet doesn't go with power.

rated:
Beat me to it for posting it. Just bought one. Dont forget to add a $1 filler and use a $15 off $50 coupon if you can find one to bring it down to $35. Good luck yall.

rated:
georgeckc said:   Beat me to it for posting it. Just bought one. Dont forget to add a $1 filler and use a $15 off $50 coupon if you can find one to bring it down to $35. Good luck yall.
  Any links to these coupons by chance?

rated:
I got one of these last time around and its been great! Its got more suction than my dyson for sure and it keeps up with the wood chips my miter throws out. Im tempted to get another one so I dont have to take my out of the shop so often.

rated:
Just bought one along with a grill brush for $44 shipped (after applying $15 off $50 coupon). Great deal!

rated:
Personally I'd hold out for a 2.5 inch hose. I use mine a lot for gutter cleaning and the only gutter cleaning attachments are 2.5 inch. Lots of stuff would get stuck in the 1.25 inch hose. I see above that it fits a 2.5 inch hose, but that's another thing you have to find and buy, so include that in your "deal" calcs.

rated:
I had to work at it a bit but I snagged a coupon at Renovo Power last night, picked up the vac  this morning.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017