• filter:

Verizon Fios Gigabit Connection $69.99/month Standalone

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Verizon has their Fios Gigabit Connection with downloads up to 940 Mbps on sale for $69.99/month or $79.99/month for the Triple Play Bundle.Good luck. Not available in my area but maybe someone can use this deal.

Fine print: "In areas where Fios Gigabit Connection service is available, Verizon now offers two tiers of standalone Internet service 50 Mbps for $39.99 a month and Gigabit Connection for $69.99 a month when ordered online. Existing customers who wish to upgrade to Fios Gigabit Connection will be able to do so online starting April 30. Customers with Instant Internet service today will soon automatically receive Fios Gigabit Connection and will see their bills lowered."

Check to see if Fios is available in your area. Click the red "Getting started" button at the bottom of the page. Good luck.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Plus $10 for the modem. Unless you convince them to give you an ethernet handoff and then you simply hook it up to your router and return it...

FYI - If your employer has a contract with them you can qualify for additional discounts. Go to verizon.com/connections For example, I am able to get it for $64.99 per month. But there's also 50/50 for $34.99. Definitely switching to that from comcrap which I only have 25/2 now.

rated:
Not available in my area yet.

rated:
For speeds above 100Mbs, they always use ethernet b/w the ONT and the router.

rated:
what are the max. WiFi speeds experienced and any suggestions for a best router with the gigabit connection? TIA..

rated:
Max wifi speed depends on your equipment. Max speed coming into house is approx 940/940 Mbps.

rated:
Too bad they sold out to Frontier here in Florida... God they're terrible.

rated:
Has anyone already with a contract been able to get the new pricing? I was chatting online with agent and they offered 50GIG for $46.99. I'm paying $79.99 for 50 GIG now. I said yes please though after long delay they stated they couldn't get the offer to be approved. They mentioned that maybe I should call in though not a big fan of trying to beg for better deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017