• filter:

$7 Entertainment Book w/FS @ Entertainment.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
$7 Entertainment Book - use code SECRET7 - includes free shipping! Some areas are sold out. + don't forget the high CB!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
So much for their "special" $9 books a few days ago ...

rated:
Anyone have a book?  I recall in the past (been a while since I've gotten one) they'd have some coupons expire mid-year...  Just wondering if any good ones were expired 

rated:
dgoedken said:   Anyone have a book?  I recall in the past (been a while since I've gotten one) they'd have some coupons expire mid-year...  Just wondering if any good ones were expired 
  Most of the coupons or maybe even all of them now expire 12/30/17 with some travel offers go until 6/30/18

rated:
Mobile site never seems to work on my phone. Great deal though with the CB you use it once your in the green

rated:
Wish they had these for my pathetic town and state, lived them when I lived in LA!

rated:
The value of these books has plummeted of the years but for $5.77 shipped (ebates $1.23 cb already credited) worth getting a few coupons.

rated:
In for 1. I am sure I can save at least that much even those these books are a shadow of what they used to be.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017