rated:
Frys has a 5TB Western Digital External Desktop Drive
http://www.frys.com/product/9206449?site=96premail061617 
$139.99 on sale but 
$99 after promocode

(Must sign up for emails)
Model # WDBWLG0050HBK-NESN

Desktop Model, uses a power cord.

More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Fry's should be in the title as the locations are limited and they often (usually?) sell out online. Seems like a good price for 5TB though.

rated:
added Frys

rated:
I got there 2 hours after I received their email. Nothing on the shelves for the 5TB drive, $5.99 speakers, 64gb EVO micrSD, and 5 more items.

I think they start with nothing to get me in the store. Anaheim is too quiet to make rent + wages.

rated:
Mikey895 said:   I got there 2 hours after I received their email. Nothing on the shelves for the 5TB drive, $5.99 speakers, 64gb EVO micrSD, and 5 more items.

I think they start with nothing to get me in the store. Anaheim is too quiet to make rent + wages.

People will often make online orders at regular price for store pickup.  Then they just get the price adjusted when they checkout.  In effect, getting the store to pull the items off the shelf and hold them.  Bad luck to whomever just shows up looking for the deal.

rated:
Available at our store, and for delivery, but the promo code doesn't work . . oh well, nice backup size!

rated:
This is the old model from 2014.

rated:
asr115 said:   Available at our store, and for delivery, but the promo code doesn't work . . oh well, nice backup size!
  It was a one day deal (on Friday).   Expired now.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017