• filter:

Original Penguin Men's Boxer Briefs 3-Pack $5.20 @ Original Penguin

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Original Penguin offers its Original Penguin Men's Boxer Briefs 3-Pack in several colors (White pictured) for $13.
Coupon codes "SUMMER60" and "OFFEROP20" stack to drop it to $5.20. 

Member Summary

Boxer Brief (301.56kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
An Original Penguin by Munsingwear
Made in Bangladesh
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

cart (203.72kB)
Disclaimer
It was giving me the $5.20 price with just coupon SUMMER60.

I get $4.16 with both coupons.

rated:
Only available in large white

rated:
I ordered (3) 3-packs and shipping was $5.00

I never heard of this brand but for the price, it was worth a chance.

rated:
They also have medium sizes in white w/ cheapest shipping at $5 but I am unable to determine what measurements for medium are.

rated:
I'm not sure, but a medium size Humboldt penguin is about 2 feet tall and 8-13 pounds.

rated:
Dad?

rated:
OOS

rated:
I received mine today. I ordered large and have a 34 inch waist. They fit perfectly and are very soft and comfortable. I was hoping they were not low rise and they're not. If these ever go on sale again, I'll buy more.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017