• filter:

Insignia 48-pk. Batteries (AA or AAA) - $6.99 FSP @ Best Buy

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Insignia 48-pk. Batteries (AA or AAA) on sale for $6.99 with free in-store pickup. 

Deal Notes: This matches the lowest price we've seen for these batteries. 

• Alkaline AA or AAA Batteries
  • Cadmium and mercury free
  • Plastic carrying case with closable lid

Reviews: 

•  Received 4.7/5 stars based on 2,089 customer reviews (AA)
  • Received 4.8/5 stars based on 1,317 customer reviews (AAA) 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How long will they keep your order in the store for you before cancelling it?

rated:
ablang said:   How long will they keep your order in the store for you before cancelling it?
  I know in the past I have taken a good 5+ days to pick something up but I don't know their technical policy on that time window.

rated:
I found the answer on their website.
"We'll hold your items at the store for 5 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
If you cannot pick up your order within 5 days, you may either call your local Best Buy store, or contact customer service at 1-888 Best Buy (1-888-237-8289) to prevent your order from canceling and extend your store pickup time frame."
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/store-pickup/pcmcat20440...

I recently ordered from Target.com and they only gave me 2 days. Unfortunately, that order got cancelled by them after I failed to pick up in time.

rated:
I am holding out for FAR at Staples

rated:
BB always calls me if an order is in danger of being returned for non pick up, they will hold longer

Just call them

rated:
You can get 10 batteries for $2 at Ikea every single day of the week. Ikea batteries rate right up there with duracell and energeizer. These insignias do not.

rated:
coberamuw said:   You can get 10 batteries for $2 at Ikea every single day of the week. Ikea batteries rate right up there with duracell and energeizer. These insignias do not.
  Who makes Ikea batteries and where can they be purchased???

rated:
Iceaug said:   
coberamuw said:   You can get 10 batteries for $2 at Ikea every single day of the week. Ikea batteries rate right up there with duracell and energeizer. These insignias do not.
  Who makes Ikea batteries and where can they be purchased???

Get them at an Ikea store....
I have never seen     one though

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   I am holding out for FAR at Staples
  Yea me too, I always get Best Buy batteries for FAR at Staples.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017