Monoprice 20% off your order today only (6/19) - no minimum

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
20% off your monoprice.com order today only (6/19) with code BIG20.

I like the lifetime warranties on cables.

Member Summary

20% off your monoprice.com order today only (6/19)
Thanks Revenant
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cables are great... shipping kind of kills the deal.

mcwilliams132 said:   Cables are great... shipping kind of kills the deal.
I look at it like a total cost of ownership thing. Whenever a cable dies/frays, I contact them and they ship me a new one within a few days for free.
Paying a little extra up front is worth it since in my house we seem to have a dying cable every few months.  

because of the shipping, i can only buy when they offer this type of 20% off deal coz it basically covers exactly just the shipping. last time there was a $300 minimum for this 20% off, is it no minimum today?

SteelRing said:   because of the shipping, i can only buy when they offer this type of 20% off deal coz it basically covers exactly just the shipping. last time there was a $300 minimum for this 20% off, is it no minimum today?
  No minimum. I just ordered 2 cables and it took off the 20%.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017