• filter:

TMO Tuesdays 6/20 Amazon Music Two Free Mos, $4 Baskin Robbins GC, Disc Movie Tix for Transformers4

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.tmobiletuesdays.com

$4 promo card at BR is valid on any scoop ice cream item.  $4 BR PROMO CARD
REDEEM BY 06/27/2017 AT 04:59 AM EDTUSE YOUR PROMO CODE AT ANY PARTICIPATING BASKIN-ROBBINS U.S. LOCATION TO RECEIVE A FREE SINGLE SCOOP OF BASKIN-ROBBINS ICE CREAM, ARV: UP TO $4, BY 4:59 A.M. ET ON 6/27/17. OFFER NOT AVAILABLE IN PUERTO RICO. UNUSED CODE VALUE EXPIRES AT 4:59 A.M. ET ON 6/27/17 IF NOT ADDED TO THE BR MOBILE APP BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE. SEE BASKINROBBINS.COM/APP FOR DETAILS.

Member Summary

Transformers4 (27.78kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The Baskin Robbins promo card can also be used at Dunkin Donuts. In fact, I have an account with three lines, and it was about two months ago that they did a similar offer with Dunkin Donuts, and from there, I collected $39 in gift cards (three $5 ones and nine $2 ones), and with this, I've collected $12 in gift cards, and they seem to have recently added a "merge cards" feature on the Dunkin Donuts app, for which I did and created one big $51 gift card.

Unfortunately, it seems the Amazon codes don't stack (I was hoping to get $60 credit toward the service), as far as I can tell anyway.

rated:
sdskees said:   The Baskin Robbins promo card can also be used at Dunkin Donuts. In fact, I have an account with three lines, and it was about two months ago that they did a similar offer with Dunkin Donuts, and from there, I collected $39 in gift cards (three $5 ones and nine $2 ones), and with this, I've collected $12 in gift cards, and they seem to have recently added a "merge cards" feature on the Dunkin Donuts app, for which I did and created one big $51 gift card.

Unfortunately, it seems the Amazon codes don't stack (I was hoping to get $60 credit toward the service), as far as I can tell anyway.

But don't the short expirations make that impossible? you had to use each by the expiration date which was 6 days from the promo..so not sure how you'd amass $51 to use at once? unless they didn't really expire.....

Also, the BR promo is very specific to use on a single cone item. so not sure if you bring the paper format in if you'd get shot down at DD. guess only way is to add it to the app so they don't see the exact item it is intended for.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
sdskees said:   The Baskin Robbins promo card can also be used at Dunkin Donuts. In fact, I have an account with three lines, and it was about two months ago that they did a similar offer with Dunkin Donuts, and from there, I collected $39 in gift cards (three $5 ones and nine $2 ones), and with this, I've collected $12 in gift cards, and they seem to have recently added a "merge cards" feature on the Dunkin Donuts app, for which I did and created one big $51 gift card.

Unfortunately, it seems the Amazon codes don't stack (I was hoping to get $60 credit toward the service), as far as I can tell anyway.

But don't the short expirations make that impossible? you had to use each by the expiration date which was 6 days from the promo..so not sure how you'd amass $51 to use at once? unless they didn't really expire.....

So here's the thing, and it's kind of hidden in the fine print. It does expire in one week UNLESS you store it in the app, then it's good forever. That was the case for the Dunkin Donuts ones too. It doesn't say it has to be used, just that it has to be "claimed" within a week, and the ways you can claim it is to make any purchase (even if the purchase is only a dollar) or store it in the app.

As for the Baskin Robbins one saying it's good for a cone... just put it in the app and use it as an e-gift card. Actually you could even take a physical Dunkin Donuts (or Baskin Robbins) gift card and transfer the balance to that.

rated:
As for this weeks rewards:
1 - I can confirm that the DD credits can be added to the app and stored for future use.
I have three T-Mobile lines and was able to combine all of my credits into one DD account.

2 - Not sure if anyone knows but when I click on the Amazon Music T-Mobile reward terms, it says anyone who does not already have an Unlimited account is eligible for a free trial month. So does this mean I can get three months of Unlimited service once I use the claim code?

3 -I am not seeing the Baskin Robbins credit on any of my accounts - only a BOGO sundae for  $0.99.
Maybe next week or did I miss it?

rated:
geezlouise said:   As for this weeks rewards:
1 - I can confirm that the DD credits can be added to the app and stored for future use.
I have three T-Mobile lines and was able to combine all of my credits into one DD account.

2 - Not sure if anyone knows but when I click on the Amazon Music T-Mobile reward terms, it says anyone who does not already have an Unlimited account is eligible for a free trial month. So does this mean I can get three months of Unlimited service once I use the claim code?

3 -I am not seeing the Baskin Robbins credit on any of my accounts - only a BOGO sundae for  $0.99.

The $4 baskin robbins credit is not specifically this week.  It is being spread out to all users for the month of June.  For example, two weeks ago, my wife's and my mom's phones got the $4 credit.  Last week my dad got the $4 credit.  My phone has yet to receive the $4 credit. 

rated:
geezlouise said:   
2 - Not sure if anyone knows but when I click on the Amazon Music T-Mobile reward terms, it says anyone who does not already have an Unlimited account is eligible for a free trial month. So does this mean I can get three months of Unlimited service once I use the claim code?

I think the $20 credit begins after the trial ends.

rated:
waynejs said:   
geezlouise said:   As for this weeks rewards:
I have three T-Mobile lines and was able to combine all of my credits into one DD account.

The $4 baskin robbins credit is not specifically this week.  It is being spread out to all users for the month of June.  For example, two weeks ago, my wife's and my mom's phones got the $4 credit.  Last week my dad got the $4 credit.  My phone has yet to receive the $4 credit. 

I wish I'd known earlier that the BR credits could be entered in the DD app. I had a $4 BR credit in my account that expired early today, although I did catch another one with a later expiration on a different Tmobile number after I saw above that I could actually use it for DD. (I never go to BR, but do go to DD, and it never occurred to me that they might be interchangeable.) I did manage to amass about $20 the other month from the DD promotion, which was a nice bonus. Too bad the sundae coupons can't be added as well.

rated:
sdskees said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

So here's the thing, and it's kind of hidden in the fine print. It does expire in one week UNLESS you store it in the app, then it's good forever. That was the case for the Dunkin Donuts ones too. It doesn't say it has to be used, just that it has to be "claimed" within a week, and the ways you can claim it is to make any purchase (even if the purchase is only a dollar) or store it in the app.

As for the Baskin Robbins one saying it's good for a cone... just put it in the app and use it as an e-gift card. Actually you could even take a physical Dunkin Donuts (or Baskin Robbins) gift card and transfer the balance to that.

thank you, good info! green.

rated:
sdskees said:   

I have a BOGO sundae this week, is there a way to add that credit to the DD app? Or are you talking about a different freebie? All I have is a QR code and a PLU number/code (whatever that is).

rated:
Awesome tip about adding it to the DD app.

rated:
hbg1 said:   
sdskees said:   

I have a BOGO sundae this week, is there a way to add that credit to the DD app? Or are you talking about a different freebie? All I have is a QR code and a PLU number/code (whatever that is).

The coupon is just a coupon, and from what I recall, they even give a similar coupon just for downloading the Baskin Robbins app anyway. The $4 gift card is what you can store in the app. They've been giving them away over the past few weeks, so that over the course of four weeks, everybody gets it one of the four weeks. This week is either the third or fourth week (I'm not really sure), so if it was available to your account in one of the previous weeks and you didn't claim it, then you're out of luck. If this is the third week, however, there is a chance you might still get it next week.

rated:
sdskees said:   
hbg1 said:   
sdskees said:   

The coupon is just a coupon, and from what I recall, they even give a similar coupon just for downloading the Baskin Robbins app anyway. The $4 gift card is what you can store in the app. They've been giving them away over the past few weeks, so that over the course of four weeks, everybody gets it one of the four weeks. This week is either the third or fourth week (I'm not really sure), so if it was available to your account in one of the previous weeks and you didn't claim it, then you're out of luck. If this is the third week, however, there is a chance you might still get it next week.

Thanks for clarifying. I missed one $4 credit but caught one from the other number on the account. At least $4 is better than nothing.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017