• filter:

All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Fry Pan, Set of 2 Today Only! $59.95 + Free Fast Shipping @ WilliamsSonoma

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/all-clad-ns1-nonstick-induction-fry-pan-set-of-2/?

All-Clad NS1 high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum, a rugged three-layer PFOA-free nonstick surface and induction-compatible steel bases—plus it's dishwasher safe. You can rely on this versatile set of NS1 fry pans from breakfast through dinner for frying up bacon and eggs, searing and browning meats and vegetables and more.

• Set includes 8" and 10" fry pans.
  • Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
  • Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch resistance and durability.
  • PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
  • Sturdy stainless-steel base prevents cookware from warping, protects stovetops from scratching and ensures compatibility with induction ranges.

• Flared rims facilitate precise, drip-free pouring.
  • Dishwasher safe.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Sale price for set of 2 is $60.
Maybe add to OP ...

rated:
geezlouise said:   Sale price for set of 2 is $60.
Maybe add to OP ...

Good call. Forgot to add the price. Thanks!

rated:
I can't really tell if this is the exact same set but Bloomingdale's has the All Clad 2-piece fry pan set for the same price but with an additional 25% off in cart - brings it down to $45.

Bloomingdales' All-Clad fry pan set

rated:
Not the same as the Alum set at Bloomingdale's. Both the pan shape and construction are different.

I would prefer the induction ready set at Williams Sonoma.

rated:
higginscp said:   Not the same as the Alum set at Bloomingdale's.  Both the pan shape and construction are different.

I would prefer the induction ready set at Williams Sonoma.

Thanks for the info. I did not have time to really look at the two -  and I am also not a cook so not sure I even have the expertise to compare
But for someone who does not need the induction capability, the Bloomingdales set looks like a good deal.

rated:
Check at the top! I got a coupon code to take 20% off

6V7G-QDZF-8NR8

One time use Im sure. Made it $50.96

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017