• filter:

AT&T GoPhone - Alcatel Ideal 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Slate Blue $14.99 at bestbuy.com

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

AT&T GoPhone - Alcatel Ideal 4G LTE with 8GB Memory Prepaid Cell Phone - Slate Blue
$14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/at-t-gophone-alcatel-ideal-4g-lte-with-8gb-memory-prepaid-cell-phone-slate-blue/5443800.p?skuId=5443800

Enjoy simplicity and speed with Alcatel's Ideal cell phone for AT&T. It fits neatly in almost any pocket and has a 4.5-inch display for easy one-handed use. Alcatel's Ideal phone from AT&T comes with 4G of memory and uses Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity to keep connections active no matter what.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Be forewarned that ATT's former liberal policy for unlocking seems to have ended. ATT now requires 12 months of prepaid service for unlock. Not sure of eBay pay to play unlockers. BBuy also charges a restocking fee on returns if you plan on trying the unlock route and aren't interested in ATT.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Be forewarned that ATT's former liberal policy for unlocking seems to have ended. ATT now requires 12 months of prepaid service for unlock. Not sure of eBay pay to play unlockers. BBuy also charges a restocking fee on returns if you plan on trying the unlock route and aren't interested in ATT.
  trust me. there will be some trolls still claiming that they just got unlock codes from ATT without any problem.

rated:
I bought this phone on black Friday and it's not that great. The touchscreen is not very responsive and the camera is mediocre. But, you get what you pay for.

rated:
A phone like this is great even without having a service on it!

I use one at home for media needs. I have loaded it up with various entertainment apps and also roku / fire TV remote control apps.. and use the phone to control it. Plus have numerous chromecast apps installed on it.

Phone like this can also be used as a GPS in car. Just install here maps and download some states on it.. and you have a really good offline maps app.

rated:
KayK said:   A phone like this is great even without having a service on it!

I use one at home for media needs. I have loaded it up with various entertainment apps and also roku / fire TV remote control apps.. and use the phone to control it. Plus have numerous chromecast apps installed on it.

Phone like this can also be used as a GPS in car. Just install here maps and download some states on it.. and you have a really good offline maps app.

Yeah totally agree.  Getting an Android touchscreen device for $14.99 is a deal in itself.  I have a couple phones which have never been activated that I use with my drone and HD action cams as remote monitors and the occasional media player.  If I happen to drop it in the lake while using it, I'd be disappointed, but no biggie.

rated:
if i do want att preaid sim with talk time, its a separate buy?

rated:
mrkk said:   if i do want att preaid sim with talk time, its a separate buy?
  You will get a SIM, but no airtime.

rated:
brusbrother said:   Be forewarned that ATT's former liberal policy for unlocking seems to have ended. ATT now requires 12 months of prepaid service for unlock. Not sure of eBay pay to play unlockers. BBuy also charges a restocking fee on returns if you plan on trying the unlock route and aren't interested in ATT.
  I haven't bought one since the change, but the eBay code sellers haven't gone up on their prices.

rated:
 I think it is actually six months of prepaid service that is needed to trigger a GoPhone unlock now. Not that that makes a difference for these deals. I guess I lucked out with the Ascent deal a couple months ago.

rated:
Bought three on BF for $9.99 each.
Unlocked all three from AT&T portal.
One wouldn't recognize any SIM (after unlocking) so I am using it as a media device.
For other two, I got a FP $0.99 SIM and using one as dedicated GPS with waze(with the data provided by FP).
Third one is a backup for any other requirements e.g. tethering etc.

rated:
If unlocked which free or almost free services is it compatible with?

rated:
po90260 said:   If unlocked which free or almost free services is it compatible with?
FreedomPop

rated:
Will this work for the the $200 Galaxy S8 trade in deal?

rated:
WM stores will PM the Best Buy online price
if still active

rated:
ooooooooooooops

BB is now $19.99

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   ooooooooooooops

BB is now $19.99

what do u expect? of course its back to regular price beginning of new week (sunday).

has anyone figured out how to replace kingroot with SU? all tutorial pointed to the paid super SUME Pro app. however, they skipped the paid time where you have to pay $5 for that app.

rated:
microkelvin said:   
yesidonoitall said:   ooooooooooooops

BB is now $19.99

what do u expect? of course its back to regular price beginning of new week (sunday).

has anyone figured out how to replace kingroot with SU? all tutorial pointed to the paid super SUME Pro app. however, they skipped the paid time where you have to pay $5 for that app.

Many times sales pricing is in more than one week

rated:

please confirm when did this stop any other way I can unlock. Does ATT check every request for unlock or only high end mobiles.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017