• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

White House Black Market (4.95kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got a pair of shorts for . 40 cents

rated:
Excellent coupon. Got a pair of jeans for $3.60 shipped. Thanks OP!

rated:
Here's a coupon code for someone to use:

Please acknowledge after you have used it.

rated:
earrings + earrings + footpetals = 1.00 thx!!!

rated:
GMY said:   Here's a coupon code for someone to use:

Thx - used by mom - appreciated!

rated:
I used it. Thanks so much!

rated:
Savorski pendant necklace & ladies top. $2.07 shipped with tax.

rated:
Cashback at EBATES too.

rated:
GMY said:   Here's a coupon code for someone to use:

Used for a "FREE" bracelet! Thank you!!!

rated:
Is anyone else getting an error message on their code saying the coupon is expired? I got it a couple of hours ago but just now was checking out. 

rated:
slicchicfl said:   Is anyone else getting an error message on their code saying the coupon is expired? I got it a couple of hours ago but just now was checking out. 

it's possible they set it to a max number of redemptions and it's exceeded that #.

rated:
It says sorry coupon expired

rated:
So even if you have a code you can't use it now? I just got a code. That sucks. 

rated:
Link not working. Coupon code dead.

rated:
DEAD

I called them as it was telling me I had a CC error, but they had a pending charge on my CC
I was told (after 20+ min) that the coupon was released in error, and that they stopped all the coupons.
No idea what will happen to the already placed orders (but she basically told me that the coupon is worthless, and tried to sell me on other deals)

rated:
JayMatt19 said:   DEAD

I called them as it was telling me I had a CC error, but they had a pending charge on my CC
I was told (after 20+ min) that the coupon was released in error, and that they stopped all the coupons.
No idea what will happen to the already placed orders (but she basically told me that the coupon is worthless, and tried to sell me on other deals)

ahhh, the old 'released in error' excuse. They probably didn't expect it to go viral when they put the offer on their FB page. Not sure how you make a post like that on Social Media 'in error'.   Fingers x/ed orders placed will be honored.

rated:
Wayfair deja vu

rated:
Received my $3.60 pair of jeans, so they honored the coupon code. Thanks again OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017