• filter:

KOHLS $10 off $30 In Store or Online (any payment) to 6-25 (stacks with any % off coupon)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When did this code/pass become active?

rated:
ricoscoro said:   When did this code/pass become active?

today

rated:
Question, yesterday I had a purchase that was about $50 in clearance items after I used $10 in Kohls cash and $10 Discover coupon/credit, could I go back to the store customer service and use this new coupon on top of everything else?

Does anyone have any experience in going back to store and doing this type of return/coupon?

Thanks

rated:
If you have Kohls mobile app on your phone, the coupon should already be in your wallet.

rated:
Couple of options.

1. The way to do is return [if it is not used, opened is ok i guess] and re-buy it. 

2. YMMV, go to the customer service center [be warm, nice, casual too] and say this is what happened, yada, yada... . If it did not work there go to a different store. But if your local store has a few stubborn policy you could be @ loss.

3. I don't want to give as it will/has been abused. I give this to friends and family only if they were to lose a lot of money.

Must have your receipt. Having it will save a lot of hassle. 

Good luck. 

rated:
Checha said:   Couple of options.

1. The way to do is return [if it is not used, opened is ok i guess] and re-buy it. 

2. YMMV, go to the customer service center [be warm, nice, casual too] and say this is what happened, yada, yada... . If it did not work there go to a different store. But if your local store has a few stubborn policy you could be @ loss.

3. I don't want to give as it will/has been abused. I give this to friends and family only if they were to lose a lot of money.

Must have your receipt. Having it will save a lot of hassle. 

Good luck. 

I just read the fine print and the new coupon excludes Nike
and Levi and those are the primary items I bought so I will skip the hassle for now, thanks for the info!

rated:
Does anyone have a coupon that is % off for in store?

rated:
stanolshefski said:   Does anyone have a coupon that is % off for in store?

Cant you read genius? The OP listed it in his post. Add it to your wallet in the Kohls app and it is good for 15% online and in-store (the fine print says both)

rated:
I wish their was a free shipping code

rated:
selluks said:   I wish their was a free shipping code
   their?
lmao

rated:
LetsGoMets1;said:   

~  Cant you read genius? The OP listed it in his post. Add it to your wallet in the Kohls app and it is good for 15% online and in-store (the fine print says both) 

~  their?
~  lmao

"Cranky Member".  
Obviously.

rated:
Add to your wallet and there is a print option, print and take to store 
it works in store was just there yesterday 

rated:
Can KCash be used partially without losing the balance?

rated:
ocean935 said:   Can KCash be used partially without losing the balance?
Yes.  

rated:
I used it with my Discover deal of $10 off $30 ( which means you have to buy $40+ worth of merchandise and use your Discover card)

rated:
SNakian said:   I used it with my Discover deal of $10 off $30 ( which means you have to buy $40+ worth of merchandise and use your Discover card)
  The Discover "deal" is actually just a Kohl's cash code for $10.  You only need to buy $30+ worth of merchandise, use the $10 off $30 code to bring total down to $20, use the Discover $10 KC to bring it down to $10, and finally apply the 15% off code to bring the total down to $8.50 (+tax).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017