• filter:

Kroger/Ralph's Grocery Pepsi soft drink 6-pack 2/$3 on 6/24/17 Load to Rewards Card

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

pep (8.82kB)
Disclaimer
Ralph's/Kroger Grocery has Pepsi soft drink 6-packs 2 for $3 on 6/24/2017. Redeem with digital download to rewards card.

https://www.ralphs.com/

https://www.kroger.com/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
we have a grocery forum for a reason.....thank you.

rated:
SE Michigan Kroger offering 8 packs of 0.5 ltr bottles 2 for $4 w/coupon on Sat (based on $2 off coupon and the price that day being 2 for $6)

rated:
Thanks for the info MISTERCHEAP. Last 2 times I posted on it they moved it to hot deals.
Maybe you can help me figure this out. Do it myself or wait for the forum notifier to move it?

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Thanks for the info MISTERCHEAP. Last time I posted on it they moved it to hot deals.
Maybe you can help me figure this out. Do it myself or wait for the forum notifier to move it?
Maybe you can help.

all in store grocery deals for groceries go here in this forum, inc digital coupons. if it's for a gift card type offer, it goes in HD. thx.

rated:
Thanks for the info. Will try to follow it in the future.

rated:
I notice the $2/2 coupon I think you are referring to for Pepsi 6 packs expires tomorrow, 6/24/17. Is the current price $5/2? I notice the coupon said it can be redeemed 5 times, so a lot of cheap Pepsi can be had.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I notice the $2/2 coupon I think you are referring to for Pepsi 6 packs expires tomorrow, 6/24/17. Is the current price $5/2? I notice the coupon said it can be redeemed 5 times, so a lot of cheap Pepsi can be had.
Just back from Food4Less and attempted to buy 6 of the 16.9 ounce six packs, but the coupon did not come off, not even once. Too bad. A quarter a soda would have been a good deal,

rated:
Oh I see. I think the $2/2, even though it allowed me to load it yesterday and said it expired 6/24, was supposed to be used one day only (today, 6/24). That is probably why yesterday it wouldn't work when I tried it at the store. They should have put that on the restrictions of the coupon that it could only be used one day. So I guess today I will try one more time to score some cheap Pepsi. I will report back whether it works or not to let the rest of you know. I will be going to a Food4Less store. Don't know if that makes a difference. Evidently you can use the coupon 5 times. Thanks OP.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Oh I see. I think the $2/2, even though it allowed me to load it yesterday and said it expired 6/24, was supposed to be used one day only (today, 6/24). That is probably why yesterday it wouldn't work when I tried it at the store. They should have put that on the restrictions of the coupon that it could only be used one day. So I guess today I will try one more time to score some cheap Pepsi. I will report back whether it works or not to let the rest of you know. I will be going to a Food4Less store. Don't know if that makes a difference. Evidently you can use the coupon 5 times. Thanks OP.
 Reporting back: Bought 4 6-packs at Food4Less this morning. Coupon took off $4 ($2 twice), so it is working. Went back later in the day and got another 4 6-packs also. Go run and get your Pepsi before the sale ends tonight.

rated:
Good Job MrVietnam! Get those bargains!

rated:
You can get $2 back from Checkout 51 if you bought 6pk Diet coke MrV.
I just saw this offer:

At Ralph's: Diet Coke 6 pack Earn $1.00 Cash Back purchased between 6/22 to 6/28.

• Valid on 6 pack bottles.
  • Limit 3
  • Valid only at Ralph's.

rated:
Great info on the $1 back!

rated:
zmaster said:   You can get $2 back from Checkout 51 if you bought 6pk Diet coke MrV.
I just saw this offer:

At Ralph's: Diet Coke 6 pack Earn $1.00 Cash Back purchased between 6/22 to 6/28.

• Valid on 6 pack bottles.
  • Limit 3
  • Valid only at Ralph's.

Thanks for the info. I am sure it will help some, but unfortunately I purchased at a Food4Less, not Ralphs.It might work because they are both Kroger stores, but to add insult to injury, I threw away my receipts.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017