• filter:

Boxed.com up to 58% off: 20% code, 15% new user, Amex offer

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
There have been posts about Boxed. com deals previously but there is a new coupon code FAMILY for 20% off.   The code expires 6/23/17.  I was a new customer so upon account creation, the 15% off SHIPITFREE code was automatically applied.  I was also able to apply FAMILY and the Amex $25 off $65 offer for a total savings of around 58%.

I used the Auto-Expire feature when posting so hopefully it will work at 6/23/17 end of day Pacific time.   Also, thanks to DoctorOfCredit.com where I saw the deal.

Edit: There is another code JUSTFORHIM for 20% off that apparently expires 7/17/17.  That also stacks with the new user discount.  Thus I'm changing the expiration date of this post to 6/30/17 which is when the Amex offer expires.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I just found the post for the original Amex offer. So, should I have added a post to that thread or, as I did, create a new thread to highlight the code stacking? Green this reply to choose new thread or red this reply to choose posting in the original thread.

rated:
Unless that post was pretty darn recent, it's probably better to make this new post since I imagine a number of people, like me, don't sort by newest reply. I don't really care about some new comment, I want to see the newest deals and I would miss an update like that to some week+ old post.

rated:
What time does this code expires?

rated:
If you want $15 off followed by 20% and then Amex offer, then you must buy $96.25 worth of stuff. If you want 15% off plus 20% and the Amex offer, then you must buy $95.59 worth of stuff. So really the only difference is that your friend won’t get the $15 in their account. Obviously the $15 and 15% offers for new users won’t stack but it wasn’t reasonable to expect multiple offers for new users to stack.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   What time does this code expires?
Unfortunately I'm not sure what time zone they use.  However, I verified that there is another code JUSTFORHIM that will also take 20% off and stack with the new user discount.   That code apparently expires 7/17.

rated:
marcopolomle said:   If you want $15 off followed by 20% and then Amex offer, then you must buy $96.25 worth of stuff. If you want 15% off plus 20% and the Amex offer, then you must buy $95.59 worth of stuff. So really the only difference is that your friend won’t get the $15 in their account. Obviously the $15 and 15% offers for new users won’t stack but it wasn’t reasonable to expect multiple offers for new users to stack.

This post was copied from DoctorOfCredit so I'll provide the context.  Someone said that the new user referral discount of $15 off your order doesn't stack with the 20% off code.  This reply pointed out that the new user SHIPITFREE code for 15% off that is automatically applied to new accounts is just as good and will stack with the 20% off code.

rated:
Just used the justforhim code on the order and worked just great. Thank you for the fyi.

rated:
I try to always eat healthy but Boxed doesn't give a sh!t about selling healthy stuff.  Non-food choices were not great either.

rated:
po90260 said:   I try to always eat healthy but Boxed doesn't give a sh!t about selling healthy stuff.  Non-food choices were not great either.
It's not good at eating stuff but you can get things to wipe that $hit and clean your clothes.

rated:
Great deal. Just pick up stuff like Starbucks Pikes Place coffee, Cascade dishwasher pods, toilet paper etc
Thanks OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017