Hydro Flask Growler (32 fl. oz.) - $21.93 w/ FS on $50+ @ REI

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hydro Flask Growler (32 fl. oz.) - $21.93 w/ FS on $50+ @ REI
Colors: Citron, White

Apparently most people do not want the citron color, it seems to be being clearanced out of every series. On the plus side you can choose white if you are one of those people.

The two reviews on REI are pretty bad but Amazon has this rated 4.7/5 stars with 1,618 reviews!! That is a crazy high rating for that many reviews. I double checked Fakespot I was so in disbelief, but it gets an A.

Everyone else is selling these for $30+ and the other "more desirable" colors are $45+.

• Double-wall vacuum insulation and insulated cap keep beer at a perfect tap temperature for 24+ hrs.
  • Cap seals tight to hold carbonation; unique 1-handed design ensures a perfect pour
  • Simple, durable stainless steel design with proprietary powder coat and an easy-to-carry handle is BPA-free and streamlined for easy packing
  • Covered by Hydro Flask lifetime warranty
  • 3.56 x 8.7 inches ; 16.8 ounces

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks a lot!

rated:
I have a Hydro flask and it works great.

rated:
Not to be a nerd about this, but a real growler holds 64ozs. In beer lingo, a 32oz container is called a "howler". This doesn't seem to work well for beer, but is simply a 32oz insulated bottle.

rated:
dogmeat said:   Not to be a nerd about this, but a real growler holds 64ozs. In beer lingo, a 32oz container is called a "howler". This doesn't seem to work well for beer, but is simply a 32oz insulated bottle.

I concur.

In your Crocodile Dundee voice:

He's got a Growler
That's not a Growler.
THAT's a Growler.

https://www.rei.com/product/108558/hydro-flask-growler-64-fl-oz

rated:
dead

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017