• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

DuPont Automotive Wiper Blade at
$1.88
http://www.homedepot.com/s/DuPont%2520Traditional% 

Easy to install and include a durable, all-metal construction.
Sizes available:

• 18 inch
  • 19 inch
  • 20 inch
  • 21 inch
  • 22 inch
  • 24 inch

Member Summary

DuPont Automotive Wiper Blades (66.04kB)
Thanks Revenant
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Interesting, I've never seen wiper blades at HD before!

rated:
oh, it's online only, not in stores

rated:
Don't know what size blades you need? Try this:

Insert this whole phrase into google search bar:      What size wiper blade does my “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” take?

Leave the quotes but replace what is inside the quote with your vehicle information (make, model and year)

rated:
Thanks OP. I ordered then Home Depot called me it is out of stock when the website is still showing 2 in stock

rated:
OOS

rated:
This is an old deal. I work for thd. All of the stores must of tossed these out by now. Don't waste your time

rated:
hi_adam said:   This is an old deal. I work for thd. All of the stores must of tossed these out by now. Don't waste your time
  Curious so I spent a minute and checked 1 zip found some stock in:  Monrovia, ca Huntington Park, ca N. Santa Ana , CA

Ordered some earlier and ready to pickup

rated:
Old deal or not it s still a bargain.

rated:
smokeycatrules said:   Old deal or not it s still a bargain.

Was a bargain... can't bargain on something you can't get.  I did saw a similar deal at Sears.  Rare to see deal on wipers.

rated:
The system shows my local store has 25 of them so i ordered one. Then got an order cancellation email 6 hrs later saying they don't have the item. Stupid, waste of my time.

rated:
WorkerAnt said:   
smokeycatrules said:   Old deal or not it s still a bargain.

Was a bargain... can't bargain on something you can't get.  I did saw a similar deal at Sears.  Rare to see deal on wipers.

Huh? Wiper blades are always going on sale...if nothing else, the Goodyear ones at Costco go on sale for $4.99 every few months.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017