• filter:

Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler $5.00 @Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler on sale for $5.00.
Free store pickup.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacu...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Only the green color is $5. The blaze orange is $7. All the others are $9.74-$25(!).

rated:
When I put this cup in the cart the price changes to $9.94....am I missing something?

rated:
grassfrog1 said:   When I put this cup in the cart the price changes to $9.94....am I missing something?
  I would say you are missing $4.94 ...

rated:
Thanks needed to replace a 10 year old mug, ordered 2 with 10% ebates which saves the tax + $0.40

rated:
grassfrog1 said:   When I put this cup in the cart the price changes to $9.94....am I missing something?
  Did you pick the green cup, only the green is $5.00...

rated:
ive got the black one. had it for awhile. works great. only complaint is that the outside gets HOT HOT HOT when its cooking in the sun, even though the inside still has my chilled beverage. but that would be a flaw of any of these style cups... black, metal... sun..

rated:
I thought that was an ugly hunter green (what year do they think this is??) until I saw they make it in a baby poop green, too. Who picks the colors for these things? lol

rated:
Thanks op. I got 2 of these and 2 handles.

rated:
Costco had Similar to this but another brand for $19.99, less $5 instant rebate $14.99 for TWO (2).

rated:
It is silver

rated:

rated:
Cheaper to get the handles on eBay.  Usually around $1 each.  Search on "cup handles 30oz"

rated:
Green is good, just got 2 for $10 with store pick upSubtotal(2 items)$10.00Pickup Free Estimated TaxTax  $0.00 Estimated TotalTotal  $10.00

rated:
Handles are $5 on eBay from a US seller

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017