Ebay GC $100 for $95

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
It's on eBay from PayPal
http://r.ebay.com/F5PtIR 

Moderator Comment: Please be sure the links you provide are the most direct possible. Thanks! — Jun. 25, 2017 @ 5:56pm
Member Summary

ebay gift card (3.30kB)
Thanks Sdeout73
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks good for me

piratealixsasah (Jun. 27, 2017 @ 1:46a) |

"This item is out of stock"

nkbmsb (Jun. 27, 2017 @ 7:57a) |

I get 8% eBay Bucks offers frequently.

Will I receive the 8% eBay Bucks if I use an eBay Gift Card ?

SalemCat (Jun. 27, 2017 @ 1:54p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In for one.
Thanks

rated:
Samsung pay has eBay $50 for 5% off as well.

rated:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they changed it so you cant buy precious metals with a gift card... including junk silver.

rated:
Is there a purchase limit?

rated:
bhoup said:   Is there a purchase limit?
  One.

rated:
Purchased mine a few hours ago and am still waiting for my code...

rated:
sunsetcliff said:   Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they changed it so you cant buy precious metals with a gift card... including junk silver.
This is correct.  

From http://pages.ebay.com/giftcard/terms_conditions.htmlRestrictions

1. The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
  2. The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
  3. If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from your PayPal account or other funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
  4. The Gift Card may not be used to pay eBay or PayPal service fees. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars, or ingots).
  5. No more than a total of $2000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per day, and no more than a total of $5000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per calendar month. Further, you may only redeem a maximum of eight Gift Cards in any single transaction (and fewer if you are redeeming Gift Cards in combination with other redemption codes, such as coupons or vouchers).

rated:
good post

rated:
Thank you. I would be mad if I was stuck with a gift card that I cant use.  

rated:
I can't seem to get past the "Processing" stage of adding a new prepaid CC.

Edit.  Nevermind.  It took 5+ minutes but eventually added and I was able to buy.  I hope it doesn't get drained by someone else someday.

rated:
Title says: "US Only. Email Delivery. Please allow up to 24 hours."

rated:
FYI, for those with a Target Redcard, you can always save 5% on eBay gift cards (which is exactly what this deal is). I usually just buy them "as needed", and they carry $25 and $50 cards, so you don't have to spend $95 at once. Plus you don't have to worry about Paypal Digital Gifts getting hacked again...

rated:
So, this is just a $5 in savings, right?

rated:
PittMDN said:   So, this is just a $5 in savings, right?
  Correct.

rated:
But you'll have to pay sales tax?                said:

rated:
I got 4 $50 eBay GC's @ 15% off with Samsung Pay. Need a time machine now though - discount is down to this same 5% currently.

rated:
kenbenobi said:   FYI, for those with a Target Redcard, you can always save 5% on eBay gift cards (which is exactly what this deal is). I usually just buy them "as needed", and they carry $25 and $50 cards, so you don't have to spend $95 at once. Plus you don't have to worry about Paypal Digital Gifts getting hacked again...

But won't you have to pay state sales tax going that route?  That's another 6% for me!

rated:
too bad you cant use these to buy GCs any more. I liked stacking this discount with the BP gas cards when they were on sale.

rated:
Looks good for me

rated:
"This item is out of stock"

rated:
I get 8% eBay Bucks offers frequently.

Will I receive the 8% eBay Bucks if I use an eBay Gift Card ?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017