• filter:

Amazon Echo  $129.99 at amazon.com + FS

  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Amazon Echo 
$129.99
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-Bluetooth-Speaker-with-Alexa-Black/dp/B00X4WHP5E

  • Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
  • Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
  • Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
  • Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
  • Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
  • Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
  • Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more

Member Summary

Amazon Echo (105.61kB)
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
same price today at Staples.

may be a good way to burn some rewards.

would not have checked without your post. Good find op

Wads

rated:
Nice find. It seems also Best Buys has it for the same price as their Deal of the Day..

rated:
I saw an offer for $100 off 2 in Samsung Pay. Wonder if they're stackable.

rated:
russ0519 said:   I saw an offer for $100 off 2 in Samsung Pay. Wonder if they're stackable.
  Try it and let us know. That would make this really really hot!

rated:
MasterDebator said:   
russ0519 said:   I saw an offer for $100 off 2 in Samsung Pay. Wonder if they're stackable.
  Try it and let us know. That would make this really really hot!

  
My wife is the one who has Samsung pay, and by the time I get access to her phone will be late tonight.  

Does anyone else have Samsung pay?   It was under the offers thing in there (had to scroll a bunch, but it was a 5 digit coupon)

rated:
russ0519 said:   
MasterDebator said:   
russ0519 said:   I saw an offer for $100 off 2 in Samsung Pay. Wonder if they're stackable.
  Try it and let us know. That would make this really really hot!

  
My wife is the one who has Samsung pay, and by the time I get access to her phone will be late tonight.  

Does anyone else have Samsung pay?   It was under the offers thing in there (had to scroll a bunch, but it was a 5 digit coupon)

  I have Samsung Pay and not seeing that offer

rated:
dafish said:   
russ0519 said:   
MasterDebator said:   
russ0519 said:   I saw an offer for $100 off 2 in Samsung Pay. Wonder if they're stackable.
  Try it and let us know. That would make this really really hot!

  
My wife is the one who has Samsung pay, and by the time I get access to her phone will be late tonight.  

Does anyone else have Samsung pay?   It was under the offers thing in there (had to scroll a bunch, but it was a 5 digit coupon)

  I have Samsung Pay and not seeing that offer

  
Maybe it expired on Sat or something.  

rated:

Maybe it expired on Sat or something.  

  Could be.  Check anyways.  Maybe they have targeted offers.

rated:
I missed it

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017