• filter:

Discount Tire Direct 4th of July Sale (Tires and wheels) - up to $320 off via mail-in Rebates

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Linky 
Get up to $320 in Mail-in Rebates
Monday, June 26th thru Wednesday, July 5th take advantage of our 4th of July Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels.

Get a $25, $75, or $100 Visa Prepaid Card on select sets of 4 tires
Get a $100 Visa Prepaid Card on a set of 4 wheels*
*excluding Unique and Cragar brands

$100 tires rebate (select tires)
$100 wheel rebate
Additional $60 rebate (each for tire and wheel) using Discount Tire credit card.

Qualifications and Restrictions:

• Purchase must be made on or before July 5th, 2017.
  • A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
  • The set can only be for one vehicle.
  • Redemption form must be postmarked, or submitted online, by August 4th, 2017.
  • The prices shown on our website do not reflect this promotional offer.
  • Mail-in offer payments are generally delivered 3-4 weeks after submission.
  • Not valid with other Discount Tire Credit Card offers.

Member Summary

Discount Tire Direct (5.71kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer

tires (16.33kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Just ordered a set of Cooper tires and got an additional $70 manufacturers rebate on top of the $75 and $60.

rated:
You can order from their sister's company-"Discount Tire Direct " on eBay for the current 8% eBay bucks bonus with no tax on most of the states.

rated:
Just ordered a set of wheels for my Mitsubishi minicab for $12 after rebate
Kind of hard to pass that up

rated:
Just got my confirmation from the May "Up to $320 Off" Sale yesterday on the phone. I got all my rebates approved ($100 wheels, $75 tires, $60 using DT card, $60 using DT card, and $50 General Tire Mfr Rebate).

Don't forget if you file online you will have to do two, one for tires and one for wheels. If you mail them in you can send just one. I had to because my tires were out of stock so my invoice had the wrong dates. Had to send the original which I had to request and the actual ship date one.

If you're confused or have any special circumstance just call customer care, they were very helpful. The guy told me about mailing them in due to my circumstance, emailed my correct invoice and explained how it all worked.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017