• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/0626/4484.html 

Code is PGET15OFF

Now through 8PM PT

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
  2. Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PST Pacific Time on June 26, 2017
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PGET15OFF

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide. Terms & Conditions:The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PST on June 23, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. and Canada paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.  Additional site navigation

Member Summary

$15 off $75 or more (3.30kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
sorry -- had the wrong code in at first -- fixed now

rated:
gone

rated:
HELP I HAVE NOTHING TO BUY

rated:
soulzeng said:   HELP I HAVE NOTHING TO BUY

Well, if you're in the market for a fancy toothbrush, here's a new Oral B rechargeable Toothbrush, that with the $15 off $75 coupon & free shipping, makes it $61.99 -- cheapest price on eBay, currently [with shipping charges factored in].

[Walmart is selling it for $99.97, and Amazon is selling it for $97.97]

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302354028161 

rated:
Works on tire!  Now need another $15 off for the 2nd tire.

Expect 10% bucks off deal tomorrow as this Fri is end of Q2.

rated:
n/m

rated:
decent forever stamp dealUSPS Forever Stamps Star Spangled Banner 3 Rolls of 100; Total 300 Stamps, buy it now price of $109.00 with free shipping. subtract $15.00 with coupon for final price of $94.00 (31.333 cents a stamp). also could get eBay bux $1 and rEBATES $5 

rated:
This is the first time, as I recall, that they ever released two $15 off $75+ coupons so closely together (the last one being 3 days go). If they keep this up, I'm going myself into some serious trouble.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017