• filter:

Ozark Trail 8' x 8' Instant Sun Shade with 2 30oz Tumblers Value Bundle - $33.52 @ Walmart

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ozark Trail 8' x 8' Instant Sun Shade with 2 30oz Tumblers Value Bundle - $33.52 at Walmart. Get free in-store pickup or free shipping on $35+.

To get this price, follow instructions below:

1. Click "Start Choosing Now"
  2. Select the Green Ozark Trail 8' x 8' Instarnt Sun Shade - other colors will add an extra $20
  3. Click Next
  4. Select the Stainless Steel Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler - other colors will add an extra $3.74
  5. Click Next
  6. Select another Stainless Steel Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler - other colors will add an extra $3.74
  7. Click Next
  8. Click Add to Cart

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Strike my earlier message.

rated:
I just got the deal as listed with the stainless steel tumblers. Great deal, thanks!

rated:
jhd3rd said:   I just got the deal as listed with the stainless steel tumblers. Great deal, thanks!
  Ditto.  Thanks, OP.

rated:
Just what I needed - Thank you

rated:
 And don't forget about 10% through Ebates

rated:
Now it is fixed. My order has been processed and is now in my order history.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017