• filter:

New Nokia 6 $179.99 and four others on Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Nokia 6 will be released next month and Amazon is offering it for $179.00 ($50 off) with their Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones program

In addition to the Nokia 6, four other devices are being added to Amazon Prime Exclusive Phones today:

• Moto E4  usually $129.99 | $99.99 for Prime members (save $30)
  • Alcatel A30 Plus  usually $129.99 | $79.99 for Prime members (save $50)
  • Alcatel A50 usually $199.99 | $129.99 for Prime members (save $70)
  • Alcatel IDOL 5S usually $279.99 | $199.99 for Prime members (save $80)

Remember these are like the ad-supported Kindles. They have "personalized deals and product recommendations" on the lockscreen and Amazon adds some of their house apps.  As far as I know, these usually cannot be custom-ROMed, so this will be a great deal for some and for other, not so much.

That said, they are unlocked, which is a plus!

Member Summary

amaozn (18.93kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I had the Moto G4 for a year and loved it. Amazon ads aren't really tailored to you. I suspect they are paid advertising for some vendors. Either way, they aren't intrusive or sucking data. My phone did develop the ghost touch issue about 10 months in. Was weird in that it only seemed to happen outside or in the car, not during charging like most all the other ghost touch complaints were. Finally became annoying enough t send back to Motorola. An absolute breeze of a process. Very impressed.

Was curious if the phone they sent back (they were just doing a one-day replacement) would be a regular non-Amazon G4. It wasn't.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017