• filter:

Linksys EA8500 MAX-STREAM AC2600 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router (Certified Refurb.) - $59.99 + FS @ Linksys

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Linksys has the Linksys EA8500 MAX-STREAM AC2600 MU-MIMO Smart Wi-Fi Router (Certified Refurbished) on sale for $59.99 with free shipping.

• 1.4 GHz Dual-core Processor
  • 4x4 Wireless-AC Delivers 4 Streams of Data
  • 4 Adjustable Antennas
  • USB 3.0, USB 2.0 / eSATA Combo 

This router is currently selling on Amazon for $89.99 and has received 3.7/5 stars based on 86 customer reviews.

$89.99 - lowest price on CCC

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
SOMINABEECH, I just went in on the $69.99 deal on eBay reseller at the beginning of the month!
This is a great router though.. but I wish they would release a new security update firmware real soon!

rated:
Oh man, I thought I scored getting this for $90-$15 eBay deal! Definitely a very good router for the money, I'm unaware of any security issues at all, seems to have tons of features, and these are FACTORY refurbished with latest firmware already installed, easily the best router for the money out there right now 

rated:
In 4 1. Thanks OP. Green 4 U.

rated:
In 4 1. Thanks OP.

rated:
In 4  _1 , thanks OP, great find

rated:
Thanks OP, in for one. Seems like a great price.

rated:
Supported by Lede:
https://lede-project.org/toh/hwdata/linksys/linksys_ea8500

rated:
Looks like firmware corrected a lot of the 2.4ghz performance issues that were originally reported. Good deal OP.

rated:
FYI, this router was the top rated wireless  router by consumer reports by a long shot, Overall score 89,next closest was rated 76.

rated:
Not expired, still in stock

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017