• filter:

Diablo III Battle Chest - $17.97 + P/U or FS on $25 AC @ GameStop

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
GameStop has the Diablo III Battle Chest on sale for $17.97. Free in-store pickup or free shipping on $25 with code "SAVER". 

Includes Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls Expansion. 

I highly recommend this game! So does IGN - it got 9.5/10. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I can't figure out if this is a digital code or physical disc. Anyone know?

rated:
Its a physical copy but all that comes inside is a card with the code. So if you buy it online it will be shipped to you and not delivered by email.

The game is pretty fun, gets a bit repetitive but I usually play a new character every season for about 10-15 hours.

rated:
Looks great!

rated:
I haven't kept up with Diablo 3 at all. Does this include all the latest expansions? A quick google search indicates a Rise of the Necromancers expansion was due out June 27th. I'd hate to buy something already out of date.

rated:
WalterGuy said:   I haven't kept up with Diablo 3 at all. Does this include all the latest expansions? A quick google search indicates a Rise of the Necromancers expansion was due out June 27th. I'd hate to buy something already out of date.
  The latest expansion is reaper of souls, the necromancer "expansion" is just a one character DLC along with some cosmetics and stash tabs. I doubt that they will add this to their battlechest.

rated:
yeah it's a code. if you have d3 already, without expansion pack, you can still redeem it into your bnet account, and it will allow you to play expansion.

the new skills in expansion is outrageous compared to the original level 60 skills!! i just bought the bnet chest a week ago.

**if u already have d3, and only want the expansion pack, this only comes with 1 code/key, so the redemption is all or nothing: you get both normal d3 and expansion added, you can't separate the 2, eg, i wanted to give the nromal d3 to a friend, and use expansion for myself, but that's impossible**

rated:
Game Stops website really sucks. Tried three different stores for a pickup, never indicated it wasn't available just continued to insist on shipping to my home address. Of course each time I had to reenter all my data all over again. Finally gave up. Was a flashback to online shopping experience 20 years ago.

Edit:  Slight correction.  Turns out their website doesn't ask for any payment information or really indicate your order is done,  You get an email that the item is ready to be picked up, go to the store and pay there.  Ended up with three on hold.

rated:
it goes back to 19.97 already

rated:
Love the game, but be aware that recently, Blizzard issued another $15 enhancement to the game that added the Necromancer class of toon..
So if you want to play, you probably want to pay the additional $15 to enjoy this new class.. but you don't have to..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017